PFT- The NFL speaks out about VICK

Kentucky Jet

NFL SPEAKS ON VICK

The National Football League has issued the following statement regarding Mike Vick:

"We are aware of Michael Vick's decision to enter a guilty plea to the federal charges against him and accept responsibility for his conduct. We totally condemn the conduct outlined in the charges, which is inconsistent with what Michael Vick previously told both our office and the Falcons. We will conclude our own review under the league

i wonder if part of any deal, if there was one, was to cop to the dog fighting charges to have the gambling charges dropped. were i vick's lawyer that's what i would've fought for in an attempt to salvage some semblence of a career. will be interesting to see how it plays out if that is the case.

I hope somebody soaks him in water electrocutes him.. and then buries him 6inches under in their back yard...

You get what you give,....

I wanted to wait before condemning the man in earlier threads, but now I have to agree with Ryno and everyone else. This man is scum, and there is no defending anything he did, especially since now we know he definitely did it. I can't even begin to understand what kind of sick bastard would do this stuff.

Archived