Rutgers student tickets

K-Rhodes25

Yeah, gotta love that RU passing game. Oh yeah, they don't have one. Shut down Ray Rice, you win. Teams need to start putting 9 in the box. I think they will. Well, once RU gets done with their SOFT out of conference schedule.

Thats complete BS dude. Kenny Britt was a true freshman last year and he made play after play later in the season not to mention Brown and Underwood.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is good all around though. It is good for the school because the more excitement they get means more applicants means higher standards. Scary that it works that way but if they keep it up (winning) that may be the end result!

Thats already the result.

A Wide Receiver means nothing when the Quarterback cannot get him the Football.

A blind hater? Right. At least I'm not a bandwagon like 90% of the Rutgers Football "fans". Well, I guess none are, if you count "fans" as being around from October 2006-Present.

A Wide Receiver means nothing when the Quarterback cannot get him the Football.

A blind hater? Right. At least I'm not a bandwagon like 90% of the Rutgers Football "fans". Well, I guess none are, if you count "fans" as being around from October 2006-Present.

That QB who can't get them the football played GREAT in the 2 biggest games in school history. You're really being a blind hater. You and the other haters are gonna have to get used to Rutgers being a player in big time college football for a while.

BTW all this bitching and complaining about Rutgers fans is so friggin stupid. This same thing happens with EVERY PROGRAM that gets better. You think there were any VA Tech fans before Beemer got there? You think anyone gave 2 craps about Louisville or Uconn football before those teams (just recently) have become better? Of course not. Thats the nature of ALL sports. If you win more people will root for you. Thats just reality. When the Jets are bad there are less people walking around the city with Jet gear on. Same goes for the Mets Yankees and Giants.

People love a winner..you will always see an increase in sales/merchandise when a team is doing well.

Its the natural progression of things.

As a guy who's been a rutgers fan for 10 years and sat through crap season after crap season what should I do? Root for them to lose so we have less bandwaggoners?

As a guy who's been a rutgers fan for 10 years and sat through crap season after crap season what should I do? Root for them to lose so we have less bandwaggoners?

No, not at all.

My comment was just that with any team/program's success, there will most certainly be more people who start to follow and watch the games and buy the merchandise.

1) Teel did show up big when it mattered, just that he didn't shred up the ass teams like he is supposed to do.

2) I personally am not a Rutgers fan, but yeah, I root for them when they are winning. Am I in favor in all of these bandwagon jumpers, yeah, it's a part of sports. You ever notice that every year there is a handful of numbers that kids want in football or basketball, which is usually the number of a icon in pro sports, or that kids favorite player.

If you watch sports and see a team progress as quick as Rutgers did, don't be shocked if they have new found fans.

All you're doing is bad talking a good thing, this is good for New Jersey, it finally gives this state some pride, I'm not saying you have to have Rutgers gear on from head to toe, or scream R-U day and night, but at least be happy, those Rutgers alumni and fans have been through alot, now they are having success.

Rutgers is the new Maryland.

Friedgen came on board, they had a couple of very good seasons, gained a little recruiting status and then settled into mediocrity.

The only thing that may prop up Rutgers is the very mediocre conference that they play in. It is a royalty to only have to get "up" for 2 or 3 games on your entire schedule. Most teams don't ahve that luxury.

The real mediocre conference is the ACC not the Big East with 3 legit top 20 teams a USF up and coming. The Maryland comparison is also stupid because New Jersey is a better recruiting area. All rutgers will need to do is keep most of the good players home to be a national power for a while.

The real mediocre conference is the ACC not the Big East with 3 legit top 20 teams a USF up and coming. The Maryland comparison is also stupid because New Jersey is a better recruiting area. All rutgers will need to do is keep most of the good players home to be a national power for a while.

ssshhh, don't say that NJ is good at football, you will get made fun of.

By who? Idiots? I played HS football in new jersey so I should know and if you don't think this is a good recruiting area you're insane.

Yeah, but to MDRago and PFSIKH it doesn't matter if you actually experience the game of football at the level in question, to them, playing Madden and watching NFL provides enough insight. I played here too, but it doesn't matter to them, their just homer fags ridiculing one of the best High School Football states in the country.

Maryland was recruiting from Fla, so it was not a "stupid" comparison.

Hmmm, i am a great player in NJ, do I go to PSU or Rutgers?

That decision is pretty easy.

Maryland was recruiting from Fla, so it was not a "stupid" comparison.

Hmmm, i am a great player in NJ, do I go to PSU or Rutgers?

That decision is pretty easy.

It was easy 3 years ago, but now Rutgers is making it a tougher decision.

That's their goal, get off of their damn backs...

It was easy 3 years ago, but now Rutgers is making it a tougher decision.

That's their goal, get off of their damn backs...

Let's see- I can play in a stadium that holds 100,000+ every home game or a stadium that holds 40,000 +.

Hmmm, Constant National attention, or cheesey Thursday night ESPN attention.

Big 10 football or Big East

Which do I choose?

Let's see- I can play in a stadium that holds 100,000+ every home game or a stadium that holds 40,000 +.

Which do I choose?

You are just speaking on numbers, check recruiting commitment sites, from this year and last, tell me the over/under on how many more NJ QB, RB, WR, CB, S, K recruits Penn state gets.

Which do I choose?

Rutgers. Or at least thats what about 5 recruits thought this year and last year.

you`ll always have kids going out of state..see will hill, brandon beal this year alone for instance..unless RU turns into a USC..yea right.

you`ll always have kids going out of state..see will hill, brandon beal this year alone for instance..unless RU turns into a USC..yea right.

For every kid you can name going out of state there is another guy who is being recruited by BIG time programs who stays at Rutgers. That wasn't happening years ago.

Can you please just stop, just be happy for Rutgers and leave it the hell alone.

It's easy to see how these fans of schools who recruit in this area are threatened by rutgers.

The truth is that Rutgers SHOULD be a football power. It's the state university of a good football state.

ssshhh, don't say that NJ is good at football, you will get made fun of.

It's easy to see how these fans of schools who recruit in this area are threatened by rutgers.

yea because the state of miami clearly relies on those blue-chippers from morris and essex county.:rolleyes:

yea because the state of miami clearly relies on those blue-chippers from morris and essex county.:rolleyes:

1) The Best ballplayers are on the borders of the state, or right in the central area.

2) Miami can't even get Florida's best players anymore, Rutgers is in, Miami is out.

Archived