Rutgers student tickets

K-Rhodes25

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope to be going to Rutgers next year and was wondering how tickets are sold and how much for students and how much for the season

They started a new policy this year actually. You have to sign up for an online lottery if you are a student and if you get tickets you can print out for free but there is no guarantee of getting tickets like when I was a student there...

I doubt that. They just got BY FAR the best recruitment class in school history.

Good for them.

Ray Rice will lead them to a nice 8 or 9 win season in '07, then, HE GONE, and well, that is there entire offense. Maybe Chad Pennington has an extra year of eligibility?;)

Good for them.

Ray Rice will lead them to a nice 8 or 9 win season in '07, then, HE GONE, and well, that is there entire offense. Maybe Chad Pennington has an extra year of eligibility?;)

Does that entire offense include the 2 4-star tackles and 4-star QB they just added? Give it up man. They will probably be BETTER when Rice leaves.

Does that entire offense include the 2 4-star tackles and 4-star QB they just added? Give it up man. They will probably be BETTER when Rice leaves.

Mike -- Did you graduate?

I have to say it is really cool doing back to school shopping and seeing huge Rutgers displays setup in these stores like Kohls. Hope the team stays good for awhile. That was a great story last year.

When they can beat SEC teams, no wait ACC, no wait PAC 10 teams, no wait Big 10 teams, no wait beat teams like Louisville on more than luck, (come on, ito was almost dougy brien jr.) they will earn the suspension of my disbelief. Teel is the worst QB on a ranked team en mi opinion, and teams will prepare more for them. This is where the wagon stops, kiddies.

I have to say it is really cool doing back to school shopping and seeing huge Rutgers displays setup in these stores like Kohls. Hope the team stays good for awhile. That was a great story last year.

More like its annoying as **** Max. I'm tired of seeing all these bandwagon jumpers buying all this Rutgers gear. Its sad and pathetic and in two or three years back go on their Penn State, Florida State, Michigan and Miami hats and t-shirts.

Cant stand Rutgers, they have 1 medicore season and 1 above average season and everybody is on there ****. Has anybody else seen how pathetic there OOC schedule is this season? I`m really hoping they get into the Big 10 so this Rutgers lovefest can end once they go against the likes of OSU,Mich,PSU,Wisc. on a yearly basis,you know real BCS teams. BTW madmike that QB you are refering to is already considering dropping Rutgers for LSU.

Yeah I graduated in may.

Cant stand Rutgers, they have 1 medicore season and 1 above average season and everybody is on there ****. Has anybody else seen how pathetic there OOC schedule is this season? I`m really hoping they get into the Big 10 so this Rutgers lovefest can end once they go against the likes of OSU,Mich,PSU,Wisc. on a yearly basis,you know real BCS teams. BTW madmike that QB you are refering to is already considering dropping Rutgers for LSU.
Considering is the key and even if he decommitts it's a great class and we get Shimko next year. I'm not worried about that at all.

When they can beat SEC teams, no wait ACC, no wait PAC 10 teams, no wait Big 10 teams, no wait beat teams like Louisville on more than luck, (come on, ito was almost dougy brien jr.) they will earn the suspension of my disbelief. Teel is the worst QB on a ranked team en mi opinion, and teams will prepare more for them. This is where the wagon stops, kiddies.

How did they beat Louisville on luck? We DOMINATED the last 3 quarters of that game.

We have a great class with or without DC Jefferson.

yea because there it totally a QB on your roster that can take rutgers to the next level..:bag:, Jefferson is a 4 star prospect in just about any state but FL, if i were rutgers i`d be doing anything and everything possible to keep this kid.

yea because there it totally a QB on your roster that can take rutgers to the next level..:bag:, Jefferson is a 4 star prospect in just about any state but FL, if i were rutgers i`d be doing anything and everything possible to keep this kid.

As i said Shimko is coming so even if jefferson came he's not gaurenteed the starting job.

shimko= 2nd coming of teel, if they both end up at Rutgers jefferson is all but guarnteed the starting job within his 1st 2 years of stepping foot on campus.
lol good to know that you know he sucks before he takes a snap in his senior season of HS...

WVU played rutgers straight up and teel still played great. You're grasping at straws.

Elaborate a little more how im grasping straws when im bringing up facts? WVU played there backup QB and Slaton was injuried though wasnt he? RU had there chance in that game against without the best two players on the other team not playing and playing hurt and they still failed. who was the guy that dropped the TD in the endzone?

Elaborate a little more how im grasping straws when im bringing up facts? WVU played there backup QB and Slaton was injuried though wasnt he? RU had there chance in that game against without the best two players on the other team not playing and playing hurt and they still failed. who was the guy that dropped the TD in the endzone?
What does any of that have to do with Teel who you are trying to say sucks? He played great in that game and as you pointed out he should've won it with that dropped TD.

but they didnt, and that wasnt there only oppurtunity to win that game in my memory serves me correct. you still fail to show to me that teel is an average Qb at best..were was mikey teel in cincinatti inwhich a victory would have secured a BCS bowl even with a win or a loss to WVU.

but they didnt, and that wasnt there only oppurtunity to win that game in my memory serves me correct. you still fail to show to me that teel is an average Qb at best..were was mikey teel in cincinatti inwhich a victory would have secured a BCS bowl even with a win or a loss to WVU.

the only thing worse than your college football knowledge is your spelling. i don't have to prove anything to you.

the only thing worse than your college football knowledge is your spelling. i don't have to prove anything to you.

its funny how you question my college football knowledge just because I think Teel sucks and with stats like his it makes you look like a fool. i can guarntee you that i know more about college footbal than you and that i know how to spell guarntee unlike you do if you want to rip me for grammar errors (see one of your posts on the 2nd page). have fun in the big least with your monkey boy coach and going to medicore bowls.

1) Vilma and 124 are just ignoring anything you say Mike, just stop, there is no convincing them.

2) One note about the Louisville game, If Michael Bush were playing in that game I gaurantee Rutgers wouldn't have won.

Bush didn't play most of the year...

More like its annoying as **** Max. I'm tired of seeing all these bandwagon jumpers buying all this Rutgers gear. Its sad and pathetic and in two or three years back go on their Penn State, Florida State, Michigan and Miami hats and t-shirts.

It is good all around though. It is good for the school because the more excitement they get means more applicants means higher standards. Scary that it works that way but if they keep it up (winning) that may be the end result!

Yeah, gotta love that RU passing game. Oh yeah, they don't have one. Shut down Ray Rice, you win. Teams need to start putting 9 in the box. I think they will. Well, once RU gets done with their SOFT out of conference schedule.

Archived