Which do you like more..

De-Jet-Erate/Duane

I don't eat Mcdonalds or BK..I do like cheese steak subs with lettuce, onions and oil and vinegar though.

ps: don't knock it until you've tried it.

Fast food sucks. Oh and you can't put lettuce and oil and vinegar on a cheese steak you big idiot!

Fast food sucks. Oh and you can't put lettuce and oil and vinegar on a cheese steak you big idiot!

Fast food does suck... just go buy some ground beef and make your own burgers... its the best way...

Tonight I made my own chicken sandwich... Italian breaded chicken.... on a hard roll... shredded lettuce... and creamy italian dressing... puts fast food chicken to shame

Fast food does suck... just go buy some ground beef and make your own burgers... its the best way...

Tonight I made my own chicken sandwich... Italian breaded chicken.... on a hard roll... shredded lettuce... and creamy italian dressing... puts fast food chicken to shame

Have you ever had homegrown free-range beef and chicken, it puts that store bought crap to shame.

I agree. I love to cook(keep your fats jokes to yourself)

Fast food does suck, but every now and then the fries rock.

The other night I grilled marinated chicken, put it on a hard roll with fresh mozzarella, roasted red peppers and fresh basil leaves. Awesome.

Taco Bell- #8 with steak soft taco supreme (2 gorditas/chalupas with a soft taco with steak as the meat, idiots ;))

Subway- footlong chicken pizziola.

But I'd rather just tacos I make myself and either my own sammich or a panini from Hot n' Crusty.

McDonald's and Burger King suck, I don't even like their fries anymore.

How about neither?

Things I love from "fast food" places:

1. Meatball Parm @ Subway

2. Chicken Parm @ Subway

3. Double / Triple Stacker at BK minus the sauce

4. 10 piece McNuggets @ McDonalds

5. Sausage Egg McMuffin's @ McDonalds

6. Domino's Pizza

:P

I really like the classic double with cheese and bacon from Wendy's, a side of chili, and a frosty. In my town, the only burger places are BK, McDonald's, and Wendy's, and clearly wendy's is the best. Their burgers are so hot and fresh.

I like the Big Mac second. I love the special sauce.

This is really making me want a burger right now. :(

How about neither?

Things I love from "fast food" places:

1. Meatball Parm @ Subway

2. Chicken Parm @ Subway

3. Double / Triple Stacker at BK minus the sauce

4. 10 piece McNuggets @ McDonalds

5. Sausage Egg McMuffin's @ McDonalds

6. Domino's Pizza

:P

#5 always reminds me of Bid Daddy. Lol

Not everybody has a god damn oven and skillet or bbq grill in their oven f#ckstick. :P

i worked at bk as a teen...

buti am a big mac girl! .. that being said .. i havent had one in probably 5 years..

no love for white castle?? golly.. you got to love their cheeseburgers!! yummm ...

gosh.. now that i thinkof it .. i havent eaten fast food burgers for such a long time...

i worked at bk as a teen...

buti am a big mac girl! .. that being said .. i havent had one in probably 5 years..

no love for white castle?? golly.. you got to love their cheeseburgers!! yummm ...

gosh.. now that i thinkof it .. i havent eaten fast food burgers for such a long time...

I love the crave case, but there isn't one near my house and after eating 20 burgers you don't really crave one for a little while.

Archived