Which do you like more..

De-Jet-Erate/Duane

Wendy's Spicy Chicken

that is probably the best sandwich ever assembled in the history of the entire galaxy.

you'd think i'd pay top dollar for this, but i will not buy it, i feel it is too expensive when there is a perfectly good doublestack with cheese (and only ketchup) for a dollar.

Originally Posted by joebabyny

in a talk about burgers you bring up chicken? you girl

Well joe. My life revolves around breasts, not meat..You of all people should understand..Or maybe, just maybe you....

POTW nom. You just pwned joe!

Why in the f#ck do people have to make questions more complicated than they actually are? Whopper or Big Mac bitches!! :) As a kid I loved Big Macs but I would say I would rather have a Whopper now.

A double? or a single? with cheese? or without?

A double? or a single? with cheese? or without?

Now? Just a single with cheese. I'm trying to watch my girlish figure. :) Actually I very rarely eat at either place anymore only when they have some cool toy that my kids have to have.

I don't eat Mcdonalds or BK..I do like cheese steak subs with lettuce, onions and oil and vinegar though.

ps: don't knock it until you've tried it.

Lots of vinegar and mayo are delicious together on a sub. Especially with some sprouts and guacamole. Jimmy johns #6

Wendy's Spicy Chicken

ditto that for me. If ever I have to eat fast food, spicy chicken it is.

I remember craving a bigmac as I hadn't had one for years since living here. finally unwrapped one of dem bad boys &............yuuuuuuuuuuuch. what a huge dissappointment

ditto that for me. If ever I have to eat fast food, spicy chicken it is.

I remember craving a bigmac as I hadn't had one for years since living here. finally unwrapped one of dem bad boys &............yuuuuuuuuuuuch. what a huge dissappointment

I had never had one in high school or anything, since my parents are pretty anti-mcdonalds, i just never went there. Then i was at one in college and thought, what the hell? So i tried one, and it was awful. huge greace pit, total dissapointment.

never again.

Archived