Newest JET- LOL

Kentucky Jet

I'd be pissed too, well maybe just miff'd . I would think he'd want 'his" son to have "his" name.

Well if he wanted that then he probably should have married her. It's ridiculous for a guy to think the child should have his last name just because he knocked the woman up.

Well if he wanted that then he probably should have married her. It's ridiculous for a guy to think the child should have his last name just because he knocked the woman up.

Marrying for the sake of the child is never a good reason. It very rarely works out for everyones benefit.

So you don't think

Charles

Horatio

Oliver

Wendell

Dipsh!t

Brady

Would have been a nice thing for the lad?:)

Marrying for the sake of the child is never a good reason. It very rarely works out for everyones benefit.

I agree 100% but there seem to be plenty of people in this thread that disagree. Either that or they are struggling to find bad things to say about Brady.

Yeah, should have just been responsible in the first place.

You're right, he should have been but it's done and you don't just marry her because she's pregnant with your child and make it worse for all parties involved. Of course being the find upstanding citized that you are oktaren I'm sure you would have married her. But then again you have no balls to begin with so it's all irrelevent.

You're right, he should have been but it's done and you don't just marry her because she's pregnant with your child and make it worse for all parties involved. Of course being the find upstanding citized that you are oktaren I'm sure you would have married her. But then again you have no balls to begin with so it's all irrelevent.

lol

I never said they should get married, I don't even really believe in marriage. I just think that if you aren't sure you are going to be with someone forever, you probably shouldn't be behaving in a manor as irresponsibly as having children. One of the things wrong in the world is the fact that the parents aren't around their children enough. I'm sure that the parents being seperated and tom concentrating on football on the other side of the state will allow that to happen.

Archived