Vince Young's leadership

bitonti

LOL....The kid has been a better pro then i ever thought possible. I'm not gonna bash him anymore,I was wrong.

Yeah, tossing more picks than touchdowns has made him such a great bro. Travis Henry and Pacman Jones are gone. Tennessee will be 6-10, if not worse.

Yeah, tossing more picks than touchdowns has made him such a great bro. Travis Henry and Pacman Jones are gone. Tennessee will be 6-10, if not worse.

Yea....He just stepped in as a rookie and proved everybody who said he wouldn't be a NFL QB wrong,Lead his team to a couple comeback wins and won his teammates over.

You're right....thats ****ty for a rookie to do.Most rookies win super bowls.

Yea....He just stepped in as a rookie and proved everybody who said he wouldn't be a NFL QB wrong,Lead his team to a couple comeback wins and won his teammates over.

You're right....thats ****ty for a rookie to do.Most rookies win super bowls.

Vince Young = Michael Vick with more bulk. Nothing more.

Vince Young = Michael Vick with more bulk. Nothing more.

Vince Young > Mike Vick

Last time I checked, Vick had his team 1 win away from the Superbowl... and if VY is better... well you know where Im going with this...

I wont lie... At the time I wanted the Jets to draft V.Young or Reggie Bush... With the thought of drafting Brick... An OL... the 4th pick? It made me sick... But then when we drafted Brick and Mangold in the 1st round.... I was actually glad we did what we did as a sports franchise. Looking back on the draft now... Call me crazy but Im still glad we did what we did.

Brick had some rookie mistakes as a LT last season, but mistakes will only make a player stronger. I really believe we have a Franchise LT in Brick and a future all pro for years to come in Mangold.

As far as I'm concenrned VY has already proven the draft doubters wrong. Tenn will be competitive this year and VY is > Vick.

The way Vince Young dominated the Championship game vs USC was amazing. USC's Defense that year was just as good as the USC Offense with Matt, Steve Smith, Reggie, L.White and the O-Line... That USC Defense was sick and Vince Young str8 up dominated them. I never understood why everyone was saying Vince could never win in the NFL... Maybe it was because the way he throws the football? Who knows... But by the way he dominated USC, I knew he would be big time in the NFL.

Vince Young > Mike Vick

Last time I checked, Vick had his team 1 win away from the Superbowl... and if VY is better... well you know where Im going with this...

Once again, Vince Young was not even in the Top 5 reasons as to why Tennessee won a lot of games down the strecth last season.

Congrats to Vick. One year he got Atlanta to the Junior Varsity Conference Championship Game and got absolutely destroyed by the Philadelphia Eagles. Arn't those the same Falcons that had to beat a Rams team in the Divisional Round that was 7-9 in the regular season yet made the playoffs?:character42:

Once again, Vince Young was not even in the Top 5 reasons as to why Tennessee won a lot of games down the strecth last season.

Congrats to Vick. One year he got Atlanta to the Junior Varsity Conference Championship Game and got absolutely destroyed by the Philadelphia Eagles. Arn't those the same Falcons that had to beat a Rams team in the Divisional Round that was 7-9 in the regular season yet made the playoffs?:character42:

Are you joking? He won that game in OT for the Titans and boosted that team to another level... that alone makes him a top 5 reason... not to mention the fact he has a passion that is contagious and makes people around him play harder...

Are you joking? He won that game in OT for the Titans and boosted that team to another level... that alone makes him a top 5 reason... not to mention the fact he has a passion that is contagious and makes people around him play harder...

1. Defense

2. Travis Henry

3. Special Teams

4. Mathias Kiwanuka

5. Schedule

1. Defense

2. Travis Henry

3. Special Teams

4. Mathias Kiwanuka

5. Schedule

Give me a break... Now your just going over the line. VY is going to be a winner in this league, he's already a leader... Im telling you, this kid has that "it" about the way he plays. Hes the next McNabb if you ask me... With alot more talent.

Just go watch the USC Championship game, that was not LUCK what he did that game.

The way Vince Young dominated the Championship game vs USC was amazing. USC's Defense that year was just as good as the USC Offense with Matt, Steve Smith, Reggie, L.White and the O-Line... That USC Defense was sick and Vince Young str8 up dominated them. I never understood why everyone was saying Vince could never win in the NFL... Maybe it was because the way he throws the football? Who knows... But by the way he dominated USC, I knew he would be big time in the NFL.

BAH! Being from the area I can honestly tell you that USC's defense was not "sick". Actually they were, just in another definition.

The literal definition of sick I'm guessing... Man I didn't even know how to respond to that, put the blunt down dude.

This works :confused0058:

Ugh.... Somebody put a fork in this guy.

lol

Its rough... I just found myself not knowing how to respond in another thread... there was no smiley fitting... I would need a dunce smashing its head into a brick walll with ?'s above it... :)

If the Titans were so good and VY did nothing, why were they winless until he hit his groove as a starter? If VY wasn't leading clutch drives at the end of games, exactly who was leading them down the field? VY makes plays when it counts, you can't look at just stats. Leadership qualities are a huge part of that as well. You can do a lot worse at QB than VY, and VY is pretty clearly better than Vick in every way possible. Funny thing, VY is from the south but I just don't see him having a dog fighting ring.

If the Titans were so good and VY did nothing, why were they winless until he hit his groove as a starter? If VY wasn't leading clutch drives at the end of games, exactly who was leading them down the field? VY makes plays when it counts, you can't look at just stats. Leadership qualities are a huge part of that as well. You can do a lot worse at QB than VY, and VY is pretty clearly better than Vick in every way possible. Funny thing, VY is from the south but I just don't see him having a dog fighting ring.

Let me be the first.... POTWN

Give me a break... Now your just going over the line. VY is going to be a winner in this league, he's already a leader... Im telling you, this kid has that "it" about the way he plays. Hes the next McNabb if you ask me... With alot more talent.

Just go watch the USC Championship game, that was not LUCK what he did that game.

College success means nothing in the pro's.

Vince Young has done nothing as a passer. NOTHING. So far, a bulker Michael Vick.

Archived