Welcome Pats Fans

Smizzy

lol, I judt did... Thats the only thread im gonna make over there... Im sure that will get the pat fans in a friensy... For the simple fact they were already talking about my thread here "Jets will win the AFC East and the PAts will miss the playoffs" lol, thats golden.

You sure did stir up a hornets nest there. I'm just lurking.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude... First of all, Smizzy one one hell of a mod here at JetNation and brings more to this site that you ever could, really. Second of all, I can name about 30 fans of the Jets who throw Chad under the bus on a diaily basis. Fans of the Jets may throw Chad under the bus because they hold Chad Pennington to high standards because alot of people feel that Chad has the heart and potential to be the Chad of 02 with the right team around him... And some may throw Chad under the bus for the simple fact they are tired of loosing to good teams in the playoffs after putting so time and energy into the season as far as being a fan goes. Im a Chad supporter but at the same time all problems on a team usually starts with the Coach or the Quarterback in the eyes of fans and the media, just because he threw Chad under the bus, does not make him any less of a fan.

Also what Jet fan in the right mind can post over at GangGreen without getting into some kind of B.S with the drunken mods and the little kids stuck in a online daycare center...

Keep uo the grat job in being a great poster rick, im sure Smizzy will do as great of a job as you have,

DWC, you're a good guy. kinda like that little guy with the wings who stands on my right shoulder telling me to do the right thing and think positive. i think i have to stop drinking so much.

lol, I judt did... Thats the only thread im gonna make over there... Im sure that will get the pat fans in a friensy... For the simple fact they were already talking about my thread here "Jets will win the AFC East and the PAts will miss the playoffs" lol, thats golden.

Patsox23 just called you an idiot. are you gonna take that? :lol:

You sure did stir up a hornets nest there. I'm just lurking.

LOL... Yea, I have those damn Pats fans going nuts... And it may not happen... But if the Jets win the AFC East this year, The Pats miss the playoffs from bad luck, or even if we just win week one... I think I may just have to go bump that thread up and simply say... "Good game"

Im not a troll, im just a Jets fan, im not gonna go over there and make any more threads... That thread will be just fine till game time, lol.

I swear Pats fans are so arrogant. They act like their team won a bunch of Super Bowls in recent memory and that they stocked up on talent this past offseason. They are SO crazy when it comes to the expectations. You would think they have a hall of fame head coach.....

nevermind.

:bag:

LOL... Yea, I have those damn Pats fans going nuts... And it may not happen... But if the Jets win the AFC East this year, The Pats miss the playoffs from bad luck, or even if we just win week one... I think I may just have to go bump that thread up and simply say... "Good game"

Im not a troll, im just a Jets fan, im not gonna go over there and make any more threads... That thread will be just fine till game time, lol.

Hey, your getting treated over there just like you get treated over here. :rl:

Hey, your getting treated over there just like you get treated over here. :rl:

I'm just laughing that I made one thread over there, and it has like 60 something replies in no time...

I talked about the loss of Seymour, Harrison, the addition of Thomas Jones, lmao... I did everything I could to make them go Nuts as Patriot fans... And it worked, lmao... Win or lose, ill stop by and say GG after the game, but if we win... LOL, I may make 2 threads then.

I'm just laughing that I made one thread over there, and it has like 60 something replies in no time...

I talked about the loss of Seymour, Harrison, the addition of Thomas Jones, lmao... I did everything I could to make them go Nuts as Patriot fans... And it worked, lmao... Win or lose, ill stop by and say GG after the game, but if we win... LOL, I may make 2 threads then.

Congrats... Your officially a troll. ;)

What you are doing is trying to get a reaction out of them, rather than have some actual football discussion with them.

Be careful man, like Smizzy said you are representing JN and Jets fans on that site.

What you are doing is trying to get a reaction out of them, rather than have some actual football discussion with them.

Be careful man, like Smizzy said you are representing JN and Jets fans on that site.

Yea I know... I just made one thread... Im not trolling, im not making any more threads... They were tallking SO MUCH SHIIT for no reason 2 smizzy who simply made an invite... They were coming to this site just to read stuff and bring it back over there just to talk ish about how us Jet fans are talking about the Pats on the main page...

Most of them deserve a thread from a fan like me, and they got it.

I always thought the native floridians were pretty strange.

Not to the level of mass holes- but just a little strange.

Eh, there are lots of arseholes everywhere. Massachusetts seems to have more than usual - hence the term "ma@sshole." People in FLA just seem f'ed in the head.

:)

Eh, there are lots of arseholes everywhere. Massachusetts seems to have more than usual - hence the term "ma@sshole." People in FLA just seem f'ed in the head.

I'v done nothing but say good things about you Garb, and how your good for this site as far as a Patriot fan goes... Why call me strange, weird, this and that?

Also, Im from Queens... Im not from Florida...I just happen to live in FL for another 2-3 years untill my girl finishes school

Let's be honest. This is nothing more than trolling. You have been banned from this site.

Jets- 21

Pats -17

Sunshine

Thanks for the invite. I told you on Patriots Planet I would stop by.

Hard to believe you banned him for just that. That would never get you banned at Patriots Planet. You know that. Nobody banned you for choosing an avatar at PP that showed a player being paralyzed which was FAR FAR worse. You changed it but I had to point out the classlessness of it to you first. Seems you have a double standard for behavoir.

Having said that, I hope the rest of the Jets fans here are fun to talk with. If so I will visit throughout the season.

Whats that? You want a game 1 prediction?

Jets 31

Patsies 0

Is this a weird way of saying that they are attracted to you?

:character0282:

Having said that, I hope the rest of the Jets fans here are fun to talk with. If so I will visit throughout the season.

Hey thanks for signing up and giving us a look. It is going to be a good game (hopefully). Obviously the Jets fan seems concerned about offense. Thomas Jones hasn't seen the field yet. Hopefully the line gets its act together and can the Jets move the chains a bit on the ground.

Otherwise it is going to be a long day.

I didn't want them to play so early in the year. But with the Pats injuries, and a bunch of new players along with the CB just getting to camp -- the timing is probably in the Jets favor.

That being said if the Jets lose by 30 I reserve the right to change my mind. :P

Good luck!

Thanks for the invite. I told you on Patriots Planet I would stop by.

Hard to believe you banned him for just that. That would never get you banned at Patriots Planet. You know that. Nobody banned you for choosing an avatar at PP that showed a player being paralyzed which was FAR FAR worse. You changed it but I had to point out the classlessness of it to you first. Seems you have a double standard for behavoir.

My avatar on PP was Tom Brady in a Pats halter top. You must have me mistaken with someone else. As far as why he was banned. He had 16 posts and none of them sais anything other then the Jets suck.

TBrady.jpg

Hey thanks for signing up and giving us a look. It is going to be a good game (hopefully). Obviously the Jets fan seems concerned about offense. Thomas Jones hasn't seen the field yet. Hopefully the line gets its act together and can the Jets move the chains a bit on the ground.

Otherwise it is going to be a long day.

I didn't want them to play so early in the year. But with the Pats injuries, and a bunch of new players along with the CB just getting to camp -- the timing is probably in the Jets favor.

That being said if the Jets lose by 30 I reserve the right to change my mind. :P

Good luck!

Looking forward to good years as well. The Jets are a little scary right now. Not really sure what we can expect to see. I am just geeked that the game will be on nationwide this Sunday....I don't get alot of Pats games on tv here in MI.

I didn't think Mangini was the real deal until last year.

Chad IS a good QB. Can you imagine his brain in Vick's body? Would be sick. He just doesn't have the arm he needs to be a great QB.

Chicago will rue the day they chose the wrong RB to keep. Lucky for you.

Looking forward to good years as well. The Jets are a little scary right now. Not really sure what we can expect to see. I am just geeked that the game will be on nationwide this Sunday....I don't get alot of Pats games on tv here in MI.

I didn't think Mangini was the real deal until last year.

Chad IS a good QB. Can you imagine his brain in Vick's body? Would be sick. He just doesn't have the arm he needs to be a great QB.

Chicago will rue the day they chose the wrong RB to keep. Lucky for you.

Welcome to the site

My avatar on PP was Tom Brady in a Pats halter top. You must have me mistaken with someone else. As far as why he was banned. He had 16 posts and none of them sais anything other then the Jets suck.

TBrady.jpg

I did confuse you. My apologies. Still, that avatar is less than I would expect from a Moderator.

Him saying Jets suck is childish. But nothing more. That Brady avatar at Patriots Planet was more childish than 16 "Jets Suck" posts.

Stay above the fray.

I did confuse you. My apologies. Still, that avatar is less than I would expect from a Moderator.

Him saying Jets suck is childish. But nothing more. That Brady avatar at Patriots Planet was more childish than 16 "Jets Suck" posts.

Stay above the fray.

you misunderstand my friend.... our "mod" smizzy likes men. He thinks Brady in a sports bra is the hottest thing he's ever seen. It wasnt meant as an insult...

ahem....

I'm sure she didnt mean you..................................

I think she means the other Floridians who cant read, write, talk, hold a job, drive, vote properly... who root for a team with teal as a color and an ocean mammal as their mascot....

you should move to higher (class) ground if you want to avoid future generalizations....

you misunderstand my friend.... our "mod" smizzy likes men. He thinks Brady in a sports bra is the hottest thing he's ever seen. It wasnt meant as an insult...

Um..... I see. I think.

A Billerica Jets fan? Did you transplanr there? I am in Michigan but my family has deep roots in Pinehurst.

Archived