Am I Crazy?

BornJetsFan1983

I dont think the Pats are going to win the AFC east as easily as everyone is saying. I really dont think they will make it to the SB or have a lock on game one. As far as week 1 goes, lets just say I dont think its going to be a good day for the newest J. E. T. father. I think the Jets are going to surprize alot of people.

Am I completely out there, does it seem the New England team is getting a whole lot of benefit of the doubt based on past seasons? I think so, and I think we are going to exploit it.

JETS JETS JETS

Nah...Your not crazy... You just a fan like myself who knows we have something special in this team, and a fan who has alot of faith. Believing is everyhing, if you cant believe... Whats the point of even following the team through the offseason, the preseason, the regular season if you already know the outcome?

I believe in Mangini and this Jets team. I also believe the loss of Seymour and Harrison who have been playmakers and leaders of that D for quite some time will hurt that Defense. Yea they went and signed A.Thomas, but A.Thomas is not a leader of that Defense. Also the Pats best MLB is Teddy, the Ravens best MLB was R.Lewis. The Ravens had E.Reed in the secondary... Who do the Pats have? James Sanders? Im sorry but people are giving the Pats the AFC East way 2 easy.

Last year we finished 2 games out of NE... Would have, could have been within 1 game if we got the call in the Browns game... Could have tied if our D stoped P.Manning and the Colts... But thats all could have, should have, never did.

We had K.Barlow and D.Blaylock to start the season... This year we have Jones and Leon...

I can go on and on... I just feel the Jets may just win the AFC East.

Why don't we wait until the games begin because there are plenty of sports teams that look unbeatable on paper only to disappoint. Just look at the Yankees as a case in point...they have an all-star at just about every position and they're playing for their playoff lives.

I'm hoping the Pats are one of those teams.

Why don't we wait until the games begin because there are plenty of sports teams that look unbeatable on paper only to disappoint. Just look at the Yankees as a case in point...they have an all-star at just about every position and they're playing for their playoff lives.

Hah yea right, they just decided to make people sweat a little this year. Yankees world dominance will continue without commercial interruption. ;)

I expect the Patsies to cruise to a division title. The Jets O-line is going to get exposed and abused on Sunday and probably all year. The Bills suck and Miami sucks worse.

I'm not making any guesses about how they'll do in the playoffs.

Nah...Your not crazy... You just a fan like myself who knows we have something special in this team, and a fan who has alot of faith. Believing is everyhing, if you cant believe... Whats the point of even following the team through the offseason, the preseason, the regular season if you already know the outcome?

I believe in Mangini and this Jets team. I also believe the loss of Seymour and Harrison who have been playmakers and leaders of that D for quite some time will hurt that Defense. Yea they went and signed A.Thomas, but A.Thomas is not a leader of that Defense. Also the Pats best MLB is Teddy, the Ravens best MLB was R.Lewis. The Ravens had E.Reed in the secondary... Who do the Pats have? James Sanders? Im sorry but people are giving the Pats the AFC East way 2 easy.

Last year we finished 2 games out of NE... Would have, could have been within 1 game if we got the call in the Browns game... Could have tied if our D stoped P.Manning and the Colts... But thats all could have, should have, never did.

We had K.Barlow and D.Blaylock to start the season... This year we have Jones and Leon...

I can go on and on... I just feel the Jets may just win the AFC East.

The browns game was bul****, **** when I read what you wrote, I relived watching the game...lol anyways its good to be a jets fan....

Archived