Peter King...Douchey

drago

i was reading this in SI, didn't want to search online for it, so i'm typing it out...

Now that michael vick has entered a guilty plea to a dogfighting charge and been suspended indefinitely, football junkies are coming to grips with the fact that the Sunday night highlight real may never be the same again. But football does go on. so next week, when the first Vickless season since 2000 kicks off, the minting of a new sunday-night action hero will begin.

ok first off, vick f'in blows...wow

i hate this circle jerk over vick. HE IS A BAD QB! Get over it, i'd rather watch the mannings of the world make great plays, than Vick closing his eyes and running. whatever, king sucks.

that is all.

i was reading this in SI, didn't want to search online for it, so i'm typing it out...

i hate this circle jerk over vick. HE IS A BAD QB! Get over it, i'd rather watch the mannings of the world make great plays, than Vick closing his eyes and running. whatever, king sucks.

that is all.

Agreed. The Mannings are merely jerks. Vick is a friggin' criminal sicko who tortured innocent animals for pleasure before killing them.

that is all.

There is a perfectly good Peter King sucks thread here and you start another. You are better than that mate!

that is all.

Michael Vick IS A HIGHLIGHT REEL. Is he a good QB? Maybe, maybe not. That isn't what King is saying. All he is saying here is that he is a flashy QB...which he is.

There is a perfectly good Peter King sucks thread here and you start another. You are better than that mate!

haha, yeah i thought that, but i was sort of pissed when i was finishing my awful friday shift, and read this king article about how the NFL will miss Vick. What a crime, this dude should not be allowed to think, let alone write.

Can we please do away with the douche thing? I'm thinking scumbag works so much better these days. And let's not forget all the vagina references. Have daughters? Perhaps you're buying them skankwear.

Jeto...shall we refer to them as anal suppositories?

Archived