post your myspace url here

bear

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
she would have been an answer to a prayer to this 15 year old

When I was in high school, there was a very attractive Spanish teacher who - rumor had it - picked one senior from each year to have an affair with. I thought it was all a bunch of bunk until my senior year and the chosen boy was in my circle of freinds. Man, did he think he was the cats meow. LOL!

Still, you 'gotta wonder how mentally ill a teacher must be to 1) abuse their power 2) screw a teen and 3) Risk their career.

i dont know which post that is i have my setting different so i only have to look through 3 pages. Just quote the post.

thats what i did the first time. taking it that since ghost put my quote above what i said then quoted me is what influenced it looking like i was talking to myself.

i dont know which post that is i have my setting different so i only have to look through 3 pages. Just quote the post.

anymore back talk and you are outta here! wait...you are the mod, never mind. :lol:

What happened to calling? Heck, an email? What a microwave, uninvolved society we have become. Sad.

Are you this negative (as you always are on this message board), in real life? Loosen up and enjoy life. Let some things slide because all you are doing is annoying people and if you like annoying people then you need to grow up.

Thats it Mdrago4, you are going to be reverted back to your old name. TAKE THAT!

:cussing::love0038:

it's a lower case 'm'. :cool:

Are you this negative (as you always are on this message board), in real life? Loosen up and enjoy life. Let some things slide because all you are doing is annoying people and if you like annoying people then you need to grow up.

Garb-age is a part-female johnny green balls...they like confrontation and sheep.

:sheepf:

LOL!!!!

I think "annoying people" on a messageboard kind of proves my point. :P

Drago is right though, I enjoy debate and arguing points - it's fun....independent thinking...wow! I'm not a big fan of sheep, though. Although I do have a few wool sweaters. :)

Curious however, which part of me is female?

LOL!!!!

Drago is right though, I enjoy debate and arguing points - it's fun....independent thinking...wow! I'm not a big fan of sheep, though. Although I do have a few wool sweaters. :)

I get that you like arguing. I see it in every thread on this site. You are Debbie Downer

debbie_downer.jpg

LOL!!!!

There's a difference between debate and the continual riding of your high horse.

LOL!!!!

sorry garb, i'm not in the biology field, you'd have to ask someone like diehardjets/broncos/chiefsfan. He likes older women too, so i think you have an 'in' on that one.

sorry garb, i'm not in the biology field, you'd have to ask someone like diehardjets/broncos/chiefsfan. He likes older women too, so i think you have an 'in' on that one.

No, no, no....you said I was a part-female version of JGB, I was just wondering which part. And, would that mean that JGB is a part-male version of me? Could explain the green balls.

LOL!!!!

I don't really get the point. Can you please explain it to us peasants, your highness? :P

Archived