post your myspace url here

bear

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IDK, its a great way to meet some real lonely 30yo + women that are stuck in a mid-life crisis.

Isn't that was dating sites are for?

Speaking if which, a friend of mine has a divorced brother. The guy is a total arsehole and he thinks he's Adonis. I like to make fun of the flip flops he wears with his jeans...always thought that was a really gay look....anyway, this dude has been on Match.com since his divorce five years ago. He's been on it actively during two post-divorce "serious" relationships and he's been on it during a somewhat short-lived engagement. He's a serial dater/copulator/liar manipulator. What a piece of dog-pooh. He says he's looking for that right girl. BULL! And, if that is not bad enough - every year, he edits his profile....seems that this guy gets younger and younger and younger.....

Seriously, these myspace pages and dating sites are a haven for lying scumbags, right? LOL!

Speaking if which, a friend of mine has a divorced brother. The guy is a total arsehole and he thinks he's Adonis. I like to make fun of the flip flops he wears with his jeans...always thought that was a really gay look....anyway, this dude has been on Match.com since his divorce five years ago. He's been on it actively during two post-divorce "serious" relationships and he's been on it during a somewhat short-lived engagement. He's a serial dater/copulator/liar manipulator. What a piece of dog-pooh. He says he's looking for that right girl. BULL! And, if that is not bad enough - every year, he edits his profile....seems that this guy gets younger and younger and younger.....

Seriously, these myspace pages and dating sites are a haven for lying scumbags, right? LOL!

Myspace is used more for keepin up with friends.. meeting girls on myspace is risky.. watch out for the girls with all head shots they are usually 300pounds in real life

Na you gotta pay for most dating sites....and you're right , they are filled with liars. But isn't that all apart of the game?

Myspace is used more for keepin up with friends.. meeting girls on myspace is risky.. watch out for the girls with all head shots they are usually 300pounds in real life

My point exactly, gotta watch out for the myspace angles....

Na you gotta pay for most dating sites....and you're right , they are filled with liars. But isn't that all apart of the game?

Lying is all part of "the game?" That's awful. My opinion, mind you, but I find that awful.

To a degree you are completely right. Although my dad used a dating service and found a lady he's been dating for a few years now. He's not a real bar goer so it made sense to me that he try it.

Archived