Gee what a surprise!!

Green Jets & Ham

It's official ... as I have long suspected, Jorge Posada is retarded

Can you believe this idiot just said the Yankees had "GREAT AT-BATS" today

Can somebody please tell this nitwit that Matt Morris is NOT Sandy Koufax, and that watching this lineup try to score runs {even off of average pitchers} is like watching ice melt

And so far the Sox are right there with you guys except it is our pitching more than hitting.

But tonight I finally get a chance to sit down and watch a FULL Sox game. It's been a crazy weekend. Looking forward to the ballgame and a couple of brews.

It's official ... as I have long suspected, Jorge Posada is retarded

Can you believe this idiot just said the Yankees had "GREAT AT-BATS" today

Can somebody please tell this nitwit that Matt Morris is NOT Sandy Koufax, and that watching this lineup try to score runs {even off of average pitchers} is like watching ice melt

I agree.. 1 pitch, 1 out is not an indicator of a good at-bat. A hit or a walk is a good at-bat. This team forgot how to make the opposing pitcher work for an out. Paul O'Neill was great at doing just that. 8,9,10 pitch at-bats were his specialty.

And so far the Sox are right there with you guys except it is our pitching more than hitting.

But tonight I finally get a chance to sit down and watch a FULL Sox game. It's been a crazy weekend. Looking forward to the ballgame and a couple of brews.

Be fair SJ, the Sox are pitchers are pitching good good pitches. Teams are hitting a robust .282 against them. That is only 7 points behind the.....Royals. [-o<

:lol::lol:=D>

Mattingly, man. If his name was Don "Jones" Big George would have publicly humiliated and fired him by now a la Rick Down.

True dat. Think he wants to fire Donnie Baseball and run the risk of having him avoid Yankee Stadium for the next 30 years like Yogi Berra???

Ya knew when Mattingly came in and was given an ostentatious press conference (what else is new with the Yankees) that he was here to stay for awhile. Thats why I'm saying he's the next manager when Joe T gets whacked.

All these Yankee homers are mumbling some such crap about Joe Girardi. Is he even back on the team? Why would that ugly little sunuvabich be given the helm of NYY?

:lol::lol:=D>

Mattingly, man. If his name was Don "Jones" Big George would have publicly humiliated and fired him by now a la Rick Down.

Why would they have ever hired Don Jones? This makes no sense.

Archived