Where, oh where have the Sawx fans gone?

JonEJet

I didn;'t attack

You did

Enough already.....if you can't handle some ribbing, don;t respond to me

Because you and I both know it will only get worse if/when the Yanks overtake your bloody Sawx

If you didn't disappear for weeks at a time when the Yankees were losing I would accept your "ribbing" argument.

This thread is titled, "Where, oh where have the Sawx fans gone?"

The Sox fans are here and have been here all season.

GFY

Jon,

What's the point? Seriously? I banned Bosox to try and get some real baseball discussion in here. I really don't see the need for calling people out like this. Not my thing I guess.

You are going to call him a name. He will say something about you. Just don't see the fun in any of it.

The only insults I sling around here are calling people Yankee fans. That in itself is a personal attack. ;)

So anyway when I was a kid, this junkie named Vanilla moved next door (next building over). We were afraid of him, but as I get older and look back I realize he was harmless to us.

All the damage he was doing was to himself. The needlemarks were a report card for his failures. But he never once bothered us. One time I was playing hide in seek and hid in his building. He saw me and just kept on going.

We made him out to be some kind of monster. Yet all he was battling were inner demons.

Vanilla -- if you are reading this I hope you are well. Thanks for stopping and watching us play stick ball all those times. I know we may have seemed rude. But we were just kids and we were programmed to be scared of you because of your drug habit.

I am sure you are a nice person. I just wanted to say that and didn't want to start a new thread about it.

Oh and speaking of threads -- this one has run its course.

Archived