Just for Barton...

DefenseWinsChampionships

Im in a good mood... The Jets are up... Im not trying to cause any BS or anything...

But I just think its funny.

If Chad was sacked 3 times, threw 2 int's and 0 TD's... Or if the Jets were down at the Half... Barton would be POSTING LIKE A MAD MAN ON THIS SITE CALLING FOR KELLEN... Some fan you are Barton...

Im onto you...

Im in a good mood... The Jets are up... Im not trying to cause any BS or anything...

But I just think its funny.

If Chad was sacked 3 times, threw 2 int's and 0 TD's... Or if the Jets were down at the Half... Barton would be POSTING LIKE A MAD MAN ON THIS SITE CALLING FOR KELLEN... Some fan you are Barton...

Im onto you...

Why not? It'd be obvious KC gives us the best chance to win in that case, plus we'd be losing. Sit back and enjoy the win buddy.

Once again... If Chad would have threw for 2 ints, sacked about 3-4 times, only threw 1 TD... And god forbid we lost the game....

Fans just like Barton and many others on this site would be POSTING LIKE CRAZY ON THIS JETS SITE... Throwing the Loss of the Jets and Chads crappy play at us all damn week long...

Its kinda funny... Or should I say... Its kinda... Barton-Like

Once again... If Chad would have threw for 2 ints, sacked about 3-4 times, only threw 1 TD... And god forbid we lost the game....

Fans just like Barton and many others on this site would be POSTING LIKE CRAZY ON THIS JETS SITE... Throwing the Loss of the Jets and Chads crappy play at us all damn week long...

Yet, in a total twist of irony, you are now being the one that is "Barton like"

Some prefer, root to be a "I told you so guy"....check BB forum for more of the same from your subject.

Yet, in a total twist of irony, you are now being the one that is "Barton like"

Why? Because I support our starting QB...

Or how about this...

When we had a loss last week in Baltimore... I actually gave KC ALOT OF PROPS... I MEAN ALOT OF PROPS...

Lets see Barton give Chad Props when we loose a damn game...

Im not being Barton-like... Im calling his sorry ass out for taking credit when Chad plays like crap... and saying "I Told you so"

Why? Because I support our starting QB...

Or how about this...

When we had a loss last week in Baltimore... I actually gave KC ALOT OF PROPS... I MEAN ALOT OF PROPS...

Lets see Barton give Chad Props when we loose a damn game...

Im not being Barton-like... Im calling his sorry ass out for taking credit when Chad plays like crap... and saying "I Told you so"

I did, like 2 weeks ago ya fukknut.

And your posts show in each and every thread that you are a moron.

BTW, how did you watch the game today? Did you sit on someones lap?

You seem pretty upset/bitter about Chads great game today... AND I LOVE IT

Your really getting old... I have like 15 Pm's right now with Jet fans giving me props about you bro...

Take ur Chad avatar with his squirt gun... Take ur backup QB's sig... And shove it up your ____, Well... Your in schooling as of now right? Ill let you fill in the blank

You seem pretty upset/bitter about Chads great game today... AND I LOVE IT

Your really getting old... I have like 15 Pm's right now with Jet fans giving me props about you bro...

Take ur Chad avatar with his squirt gun... Take ur backup QB's sig... And shove it up your ____, Well... Your in schooling as of now right? Ill let you fill in the blank

Didnt you lose a bet with alk, and werent supposed to post for a month? What happened there?

Didnt you lose a bet with alk, and werent supposed to post for a month? What happened there?

Max would never let the leave for a month bet happen...

And as far as me loosing the sig bet to ALK... Guess what? The Pats got a 1st round draft pick taken for a reason... Plus a 750,000 dollar fine... So guess what that means? The game was a cheat, and the bet was a fraud...

And yea your right... i did sit on someone lap... Actually she sat on mine... Go ask your

_ _ _

This disgusts me. I can't even spend 2 hours enjoying the win before I have to see you retards arguing, and I blame DWC more for this because he's obviously trolling for it and instigating it when it shouldn't be an issue. Christ what is wrong with you animals?

This disgusts me. I can't even spend 2 hours enjoying the win before I have to see you retards arguing, and I blame DWC more for this because he's obviously trolling for it and instigating it when it shouldn't be an issue. Christ what is wrong with you animals?

yea...Ok, I may have went over the line, but Im not gonna lie... After the game I was just so pumped up about the way that Chad played that I wanted to get my turn to bragg about a QB on the roster... And I was pumped up about OUR starter, not our Backup...

Barton gets to troll thr boards all week long after a Jet loss and or a bad game by Chad... I do it for 2 threads right after the game, BRAGGING about Chad... Not RAGGING on Chad... And im a MORON in the eyes of Barton and acouple others.

Well guess what? Chad played great...

Good call, this **** is getting old.

Anyone who wants to read threads in the NFL forum, the title of which is one poster calling out another, can PM me and complain.

PM the person you have issue with; don't pollute the friggin' NFL forum with it.

This isn't even weak or bush-league. This is childish behavior.

Follow this link if that's what you want to read & start topics on: http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27

Archived