Our Mods....

Brenjetsfan

That's right...you like em red and pale! I forgot about that my friend!

Congrats on the promotion. Get as much experience as you can over there before you come work for us :winking0001:

Oh yes, I do indeed!

And thank you bro, appreciate it. Maybe one day I'll be a High Class Free Agent, and can demand exorbitant salaries and partial team ownership for my services, but till then.....I'm just a rookie trying to make it in the Bigs, lawl. :)

Oh yes, I do indeed!

And thank you bro, appreciate it. Maybe one day I'll be a High Class Free Agent, and can demand exorbitant salaries and partial team ownership for my services, but till then.....I'm just a rookie trying to make it in the Bigs, lawl. :)

Did you get your bulls eye yet? It's part of the uniform. 1 piece of advice from an old friend....bring your hard hat to work.

Did you get your bulls eye yet? It's part of the uniform. 1 piece of advice from an old friend....bring your hard hat to work.

What are you talking about hommie.....EVERYBODY loves the Fish (lawl, lawl, lawl).

Ah, I got plenty of folks (here and there) who think I'm nothing more than a big fatass longwinded ego-mad assbag as it is, so I'm thinking I'll just earn a few more of those folks now than I had before. No worries, right? Can't make everybody like you (although one can always try).

Aye, but it's advice well taken my friend.

I was just saying....even your friends will be mad when you have to moderate them,lol.

Thor deleted a post of mine yesterday. I am not 100% sure but I think that is the 1st time someone else here moderated me. LOL. Made me feel dirty actually.

Archived