MNF: Saints Vs Titans Game Thread

Smizzy

There is really no comparison. VY looks like Steve Young out there, if he's anyone.

I'm just saying he looks like the player Vick was suppose to be coming out. We all knew he could run with the football but he never showed me anything throwing it.

I'm just saying he looks like the player Vick was suppose to be coming out. We all knew he could run with the football but he never showed me anything throwing it.

You are just saying that because he is black. Steve Young was also a great runner. So are other white QBs.

You are just saying that because he is black. Steve Young was also a great runner. So are other white QBs.

John Elway too. Tony Romo was primarily a scrambler too last year, how come he's not Mike Vick. People need to evaluate by abilities, VY was always a much better passer than Vick. He led the NCAA for what 2 years in passing? How is that not showing anything?

Of all the Running QB's....Steve Young,Jeff Garcia,Doug Flutie ,Randall Cunningham and Mike Vick...who does VY remind you of ?

I was talking about his ability to beat you with his legs and with his arm. He IS the QB Mike was touted as....and that has nothing to do with skin color.

Of all the Running QB's....Steve Young,Jeff Garcia,Doug Flutie ,Randall Cunningham and Mike Vick...who does VY remind you of ?

I was talking about his ability to beat you with his legs and with his arm. He IS the QB Mike was touted as....and that has nothing to do with skin color.

Cunningham and Steve definitely. VY isn't nearly as fast as Vick, they are two completely different types of runners. VY also looks to pass first and goes through his progressions, again, something Vick does not do. VY is a lot bigger too. He might also be similar to John Elway, VY's arm is generally considered impressive.

I am just blown away by another incredible performance by Reggie Muff. As a matter of fact, I'm still looking around under the couch for my jaw after it fell on the floor on that one incredible 1 yd. run. Seriously, that is the downfall of this offense. How can you give this guy 13 touches on offense to 6 for McAllister? 6 receptions for 20 yds? Are you f#cking kidding me. Hmm...you think every team in the NFL might have it figured out that you're going to try to force feed this overrated POS so you can somehow try to justify the waste of a first round pick? Give McAllister the freakin' rock and tell Muff to know his role and run some routes from the slot.

I am just blown away by another incredible performance by Reggie Muff. As a matter of fact, I'm still looking around under the couch for my jaw after it fell on the floor on that one incredible 1 yd. run. Seriously, that is the downfall of this offense. How can you give this guy 13 touches on offense to 6 for McAllister? 6 receptions for 20 yds? Are you f#cking kidding me. Hmm...you think every team in the NFL might have it figured out that you're going to try to force feed this overrated POS so you can somehow try to justify the waste of a first round pick? Give McAllister the freakin' rock and tell Muff to know his role and run some routes from the slot.

Deuce got hurt in the first quater and sat out the rest of the game.

Archived