Observations of Jets -buffalo game

nylarry

Dbrick looks like a bust, Dwane Robinson is a bust, after the 7th loss I would play the rookie QB,,,we are not going to the playoffs this year. Penny is not answer,,the Jets will never go far with this guy. The Jets are losing the game at the line of scrimmage every game..the Jet offense is too conservative and they dont throw the ball downfield enough.

NYLARRY

Dbrick looks like a bust, Dwane Robinson is a bust, after the 7th loss I would play the rookie QB,,,we are not going to the playoffs this year. Penny is not answer,,the Jets will never go far with this guy. The Jets are losing the game at the line of scrimmage every game..the Jet offense is too conservative and they dont throw the ball downfield enough.

NYLARRY

Yeap nice to have you on-board.

Like I said in my previous post, why were the jets ill prepared to play the Bills??

NYLARRY

You'll fit in well here Larry. The board is about 65% in agreement on your first statement and 80% with your second. A week ago it was around 50-50 with Chad but he's lost major support after yesterday's failure. Welcome aboard, theres some good people and good football minds here.

Lets just be dead honest, the defense held a team to 17 points yes there offense ranked 32nd in the nfl but 17 points should be enough for your offense to win a damn game. Lets be honest its time to bench Chad. That's it.

time to add a number to your screename there NYJ 10*.........NY JETS 11

NYLARRY

you clearly weren't watching the game. stop staring at the flight crew.

Archived