PENNINGTON ON A SHORT LEASH

Pragmatic Bus

as slowly and painfully our season slips away-I'm telling you guys and gals this team will be 1-6 by the time Buffalo comes to town

I think if clemens gets his shot we might all be pleasently suprised. I cant wait to see coles or crotch get hit in stride with a real pass:Typotux:

I think if clemens gets his shot we might all be pleasently suprised. I cant wait to see coles or crotch get hit in stride with a real pass:Typotux:

see heres the thing clemens did most of his damage in a prevent defense which was still impressive. i would like to see clemens play for 4 quaters and see if he can do the same thing he did for 1 quater in baltimore and if he can then im sure will all be pleasently happy, not surprised because i think most jet fans believe hes the real deal.

see heres the thing clemens did most of his damage in a prevent defense which was still impressive. i would like to see clemens play for 4 quaters and see if he can do the same thing he did for 1 quater in baltimore and if he can then im sure will all be pleasently happy, not surprised because i think most jet fans believe hes the real deal.

If he did nothing but dink & dunk I might agree. But Clemens was whipping it in there on intermediate & deeper passes (which would equate to deep & bomb passes for Chad).

hmmmm for a guy whose had 2 bad throws out of 82 attempts I really do think he's getting it very rough from you guys.

Meh. If he had 2 bad throws while really challenging the secondary you wouldn't hear a peep out of almost anyone beyond "Chad isn't getting any help" & such.

I'll bet around 65-70 of those 82 the pass wasn't even thrown more than 5 yards past the LOS.

And he's made more than 2 bad throws out of 82. It can be a bad throw without getting picked off.

1 person who is making sense today

he is getting it rough today, but the defense shouldnt be the scape goat for yesterday. Also, it's not just the two INT's it's also the completions that almost got our WR's killed. I just dont see this sideline to sideline offense producing wins anymore. there is ZERO vertical threat with chad

hmmmm for a guy whose had 2 bad throws out of 82 attempts I really do think he's getting it very rough from you guys.

Here we go again last week chad supporters said stats dont mean anything chad always gives us the best chance to win now they want to use the stats in their favor stop making excuses and agree that clemens is what we need now if not every defense will know exactly how to play against chad after watching the tape from buffalo imo chad was done last year but mangini had some tricks up his sleeve cats outta the bag guys defense knows chad has no arm at all:Typotux:

Look at the Buffalo game tape. He made alot of bad throws. I came away from this game having gained more respect for Cotchery and Coles, and to a lesser extent, Washington. Those guys have incredible hands. And they are so tough, having to hang in there waiting for the ball and getting blasted in the middle (Cotchery) and on the sidelines (Coles). Plus, with a little zip maybe these guys would have some open space with which to work.

Ironically, the passing game is by far the least of the Jets' problems (running and defending the run are absurdly bad) but if they can get a package of picks, including a first rounder then I jump on it. If the Jets are gonna stick to Mangini's plan then they will need to stock up on 3-4 defenders and O-lineman. Best way to refuel is through the draft.

its this simple, we allll watched the game. his throws were awful even the ones he completed, enough is enough the sideline to sidelines offense will not work.

And whats worse one of our recievers are going to get killed catching those passes. Coles and crotch get a ball thrown with some velocity downfield we all win. If they make plays with pennington throwing imagine what they can do when there 1 on 1 with the safety

And whats worse one of our recievers are going to get killed catching those passes. Coles and crotch get a ball thrown with some velocity downfield we all win. If they make plays with pennington throwing imagine what they can do when there 1 on 1 with the safety

i couldnt agree with you more.

Archived