Remember T-E-A-R?

SoFlaJets

our DL with 4 1st round picks Thomas Ellis Abe and Robertson?

That's the problem with this 3/4 defense we're playing guys 3 KEY players maybe 4 counting Ellis out of their natural positions

Vilma-is NOT a 3/4 LBer

DRob is NOT a 3/4 NT

Bryan Thomas is NOt a LBer

Ellis is better suited as a 4/3 traditional rush the QB DE

That's the problem with this 3/4 defense we're playing guys 3 KEY players maybe 4 counting Ellis out of their natural positions

Vilma-is NOT a 3/4 LBer

DRob is NOT a 3/4 NT

this is very true

and Abe, before yesterdays game, was tied for 2nd in the league with 3 sacks

we need a pass rusher 1-3 and need to play the 4-3 again...I saw Shaun Ellis playing the friggin nose yesterday-Thomas Pohau Robertson and Coleman isn't a bad DL Hobson Vilma and Harris our LBers-that's what I would do

Vilma-is NOT a 3/4 LBer

DRob is NOT a 3/4 NT

Thomas blows as a DE. IF he's not an OLB than he's not ****. I'll agree with the other three, but IMO it's pretty meaningless.

we need a pass rusher 1-3 and need to play the 4-3 again...I saw Shaun Ellis playing the friggin nose yesterday-Thomas Pohau Robertson and Coleman isn't a bad DL Hobson Vilma and Harris our LBers-that's what I would do

Thomas, Pouha, Robertson, Coleman is a terrible D line. Hobson Vilma Harris behind them means at least one guy is playing OLB for the first time in the NFL. Your proposal as stated above basically is to replace Barton with Harris (a rookie presumably out of position-unless you are moving Vilma outside for the first time in his life) and Ellis with Pouha. I assume you meant in a rotation instead of to actually replace Ellis because 3rd and goal yesterday was the first time I remember Pouha making a play in three years. Including preseason. Get ahold of yourselves. The front seven sucks, shuffling them like a deck of cards will not make the hand any better.

Bryan Thomas had a solid year last season, got his big free agent pay day and now has been pretty much invisible out there. Just another reason to go back to the 43. Our DLine right now would be set for the 43 with Thomas and Ellis at the ends and Robertson teamed up with a rotation of K.Coleman, Pouha and Mosley at the other DT position. David Bowens would then be a 3rd down situational pass rusher.

As for Linebackers, Vilma would once again vault up into one of the best in the league, Barton and Harris or Hobson would claim the outside.

Archived