Official Jets Fan Memo to Womangini: SHOW SOME BALLS

Barton

Show some damn balls and bench Chad!

SHOW SOME F'ING BALLS FOR ONCE THIS YEAR!!!

He wont because this robot idiot and chad form perfectly together one is a rat the other is a country retard with about as much potential as a rap artist at a kkk gathering

Chad is a genius! So is Mangini! They are made for each other. Neither ****ing shows anything but the fanbase and the media quickly jump on the bandwagon to hype them. At least I don't have to listen to how Chad is smarter than every other NFL QB now. If this guy makes the top 10 in QB IQ I'd be stunned.

This isnt just a problem with Chad... he has shown no balls on O or D... he has no balls at all this year

This game was just a problem with Chad. If he just doesn't throw picks in crucial spots with his folly floaters we win this game. We had a fumble for a td, a kickoff return td, and an interception for points. A mediocre QB performance wins that game.

Chad is a genius! So is Mangini! They are made for each other. Neither ****ing shows anything but the fanbase and the media quickly jump on the bandwagon to hype them. At least I don't have to listen to how Chad is smarter than every other NFL QB now. If this guy makes the top 10 in QB IQ I'd be stunned.

He is actually smarter than most other NFL QBs. He was a Rhodes scholar. He just sucks at football.

He is actually smarter than most other NFL QBs. He was a Rhodes scholar. He just sucks at football.

Check his Wonderlic. That's pretty much an IQ test, and he didn't have the highest of scores. But even that is a bad test because....

I said QB IQ. That is not regular IQ (which is hard to define) and your grades (majoring in ****ing Communications, oh yeah, genius right there). Dan Marino had a low Wonderlic, but you'd never be able to convince me his football IQ is lower than Chad's.

Archived