Throw back jersey...heads up.

NIGHT STALKER

I ordered a custom New York Titans throw back jersey this morning from the Jets Shop on newyorkjets.com...they already shipped it...should get it by weeks end.

Side note...no more player names for me...they move around too much. I have a half doz. in my closet with players that no longer play on the team. This one has NIGHTSTALKER on it.

I thought it said that it wouldn't be shipped for 2-3 weeks? I would get a jersey but I would feel weird wearing a blue & gold Jets jersey and I don't know if I would wear it again after the game on Sunday. I went with a hoodie for $25 (usually $55 but my Modell's discount dropped it down) and I'm happy with that for going to Sunday's game.

I went with a Cotchery custom jersey. They only have Pennington, Vilma, Jones, and Coles. Who knows how many of those are going to be there in a couple of years. I figured Cotchery or Mangold are the safest players to get. I ordered it really late last night, around 2am, and it shipped out early this afternoon so I should get it in a couple of days.

What happened with your bet NS?

Actually faba, it was a one way bet. He would get me a jersey if the Jets won...I didn't have to reciprocate. We're all going out to dinner Saturday night...can't wait for the conversation to turn towards the game...should be loads of fun...:fighting0002:

Heads up: Customized jerseys will take at least 2 weeks for delivery.

Please Note: These jerseys are special order and will require an additional 2 weeks for delivery. Cancellations, refund requests, or changes are prohibited once the order is placed.

If you go with a replica Pennington, Jones, Coles or Vilma you may have it by Saturday for the game on Sunday, but I wouldn't count on it. Better go with overnight delivery for the best chance possible. I'm not buying one because A. They don't have my size and B. After this Sunday I can't wear a blue & gold Jets jersey, would just feel weird.

Then again, I'll probably get one in a few months.;)

Please Note: These jerseys are special order and will require an additional 2 weeks for delivery. Cancellations, refund requests, or changes are prohibited once the order is placed.

If you go with a replica Pennington, Jones, Coles or Vilma you may have it by Saturday for the game on Sunday, but I wouldn't count on it. Better go with overnight delivery for the best chance possible. I'm not buying one because A. They don't have my size and B. After this Sunday I can't wear a blue & gold Jets jersey, would just feel weird.

Damn...this is why I shouldn't order anything at 2am. Missed that...lol. I'll call when I get home I guess just to bitch them out and vent a little. I mean, wtf is the point of only putting these things on the website today, when the game is Sunday and it will take an additional 2 weeks for delivery? Yeah, I'll have the jersey if I ever want to wear it again, but again I say, wtf???

I don't know where you got your info (probably from just reading the site where it tells you that), but I got an email stating my order has been shipped...I think they're trying to rush these out for the game on Sunday. And as far as feeling weird wearing blue and gold, I'm actually looking forward to it...can't be anymore weird than wearing green and white right how...it ain't working.

Your Jets Shop order has been shipped. Please refer to the information

below or login to your user account at JetsShop.com for details.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Order ID: #8154

Order Date: Oct 6, 2007

Products ordered

SKU Product Item price Quantity Total

01-655-54 Titans Customized Authentic Jersey Options: Size: XX-Large(54)

Name: NIGHTSTALKER

Number: 44

$220.00 1 $220.00

01-642 Titans Cotton Flex Slouch Cap $22.00 1 $22.00

Subtotal: $242.00

Shipping cost: $10.03

Total: $252.03

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customer Service

Jets Shop

http://www.JetsShop.com

I don't know where you got your info (probably from just reading the site where it tells you that), but I got an email stating my order has been shipped...I think they're trying to rush these out for the game on Sunday. And as far as feeling weird wearing blue and gold, I'm actually looking forward to it...can't be anymore weird than wearing green and white right how...it ain't working.

Your Jets Shop order has been shipped. Please refer to the information

below or login to your user account at JetsShop.com for details.

Order ID: #8154

Order Date: Oct 6, 2007

Products ordered

SKU Product Item price Quantity Total

01-655-54 Titans Customized Authentic Jersey Options: Size: XX-Large(54)

Name: NIGHTSTALKER

Number: 44

$220.00 1 $220.00

01-642 Titans Cotton Flex Slouch Cap $22.00 1 $22.00

Subtotal: $242.00

Shipping cost: $10.03

Total: $252.03

Customer Service

Jets Shop

http://www.JetsShop.com

Damn, you went all out...lol. I just got the $90 one and I just checked my email and I had an email saying mine had shipped as well. I picked 2 day delivery so I should get it by the end of the week.

There's no chance you have a customized authentic jersey in time for Sunday NS. Those things take 2-4 additional weeks. Shipped out order wise, but not to your house. No way. If you get it before Sunday, let me know as that would be amazing.

I order mine last night and called this morning and asked if there is any way i could get the jersey for the weekend. they explained to me that they jerseys will not even be made till the week of the 28th.. Then they will be shipped right out. It sucks i really wanted it for the game....

There's no chance you have a customized authentic jersey in time for Sunday NS. Those things take 2-4 additional weeks. Shipped out order wise, but not to your house. No way. If you get it before Sunday, let me know as that would be amazing.

He's right NS. I just made a thread about this the other day. Your not getting that jersey before Sunday.

I was going to buy a custom jersey but like some have said would find it weird to be wearing blue and gold jets jersey..that and the fact I am annoyed by how much money I have already spent this year on this POS team

Not to mention 3 days after the game you`ll be able to get these for $65 probably ,and i`m with you on the money spent on JETS stuff Tyson .I have a Nugent numbered jersey, a Vilma numbered jersey & a Cotchery numbered jersey ,1 Off., Def. & ST.,the prices on JET dot. com should go down 10% from the starting price with each loss and back up 10% with each win till it gets back to the starting price all merchandice would be 30% off right now...

Oh well, I've been screwed by this organization over the past 4 decades, what's another a couple of hundred bucks...between season tix and pending PSL's, if they don't put a decent product on the field soon, there will be a mass exodus of long time fans...they better get their marketing stategy in gear soon.

I just checked my order status and mine is in transit, with a scheduled delivery for tomorrow, so I don't know. Granted, I did choose Cotchery, but he wasn't one of the ones available (Pennington, Jones, Coles, and Vilma were the ones I saw). Maybe they had a bunch of his already made thinking they would get a bunch of requests for his name/#?

That's about the only thing I can think of.

I just called the office also...can you say...SCREWED! They told me my cap was shipped but the jersey will be another 3-4 weeks. :hump:

This is just par for the type of year the Jets are having....I should have known better...:bag:

What's the phone number so that I can check on my order just to make sure?

1 (877) 747-JETS. They send an email claiming they shipped the order but what that means is they are in the process of sending the order to the place that makes the custom jerseys...

*******s...that's all I can say about them.

Archived