1 member has voted

1. 1. Whats your favorite Mangini nickname

• Tangini
    • Erica
    • Mangina
    • Eric"I LOVE CHAD" Pennington
    • Fata**
    • Other: Name it

Ever watch the Band of Brothers episode 7 "the Breaking Point"? Where Lipton talks about LT Dike "not being a bad leader because he makes bad decisions, hes a bad leader because he makes no decisions". Im starting to feel that way about Mangini a little.

Ever watch the Band of Brothers episode 7 "the Breaking Point"? Where Lipton talks about LT Dike "not being a bad leader because he makes bad decisions, hes a bad leader because he makes no decisions". Im starting to feel that way about Mangini a little.

Well, they kept showing him yesterday wearing the Titans cap with the big "T" on it. I told my friends that it stood for Tithead and I called him that for the duration of the game.

Well they pretty much played like the Titans too. At least their playcalling was from that era. :P

Well, they kept showing him yesterday wearing the Titans cap with the big "T" on it. I told my friends that it stood for Tithead and I called him that for the duration of the game.

Well they pretty much played like the Titans too. At least their playcalling was from that era. :P

Archived