Gymnastics

Tictac

The only thing I like are the handstands. ;)

*cough*

Then you should watch it on tv, they can do handstands on every apparatus. Its quite amazing.

I hope thats not all you like about gymnastics. Dont forget the flexibility. Oh and you know, the hard work and dedication it takes.

Does anyone here at JN follow gymnastics, I missed the recent World Championships as my roomate messed up the DVR and it didnt record.

Anyways, Jn needed at least one thread about gymnastics, as it is an amazing sport.

I should pin this thread in honor of Tictac.

Does anyone here at JN follow gymnastics, I missed the recent World Championships as my roomate messed up the DVR and it didnt record.

Anyways, Jn needed at least one thread about gymnastics, as it is an amazing sport.

Greyhounds are treated better than gymnasts. Nothing beats having a 13 year old girl looking like she is on roids.

uhh.. yeah.. two bolded sections, not supposed to be paired together.

uhh.. yeah.. two bolded sections, not supposed to be paired together.

You have to be joking, this sport is one of the hardest. I can't understand why you would say that. Can i have some justification for your statement, or are you just trying to piss me off?

oh please u make me laugh i owe u no justification just my oppinion

alright, i thought maybe you had some reason to believe that, now i know you are just ignorant.

if this is the case than football is clearly not a sport.

Isn't it a fact that Antonio Gates (best TE in the NFL) didn't even play football in college? What does that say about the difficulty of football?

I have never once heard, nor will i hear, of a gymnist just 'picking up' the sport and competing on a national level at the age of 22.

Football is a fricken cake walk, made for a bunch of roid heads to crack their skulls together. It has to be the easiest pro sport to be good at...next to shooting free throws.

Sports that are harder than football...

baseball

soccer

basketball

poker

water polo

gymnasitcs

pool

cricket

sewing

cooking

falling asleep

hockey

any olympic sport

sailing

oh please u make me laugh i owe u no justification just my oppinion

alright, i thought maybe you had some reason to believe that, now i know you are just ignorant.

Isn't it a fact that Antonio Gates (best TE in the NFL) didn't even play football in college? What does that say about the difficulty of football?

I have never once heard, nor will i hear, of a gymnist just 'picking up' the sport and competing on a national level at the age of 22.

Football is a fricken cake walk, made for a bunch of roid heads to crack their skulls together. It has to be the easiest pro sport to be good at...next to shooting free throws.

baseball

soccer

basketball

poker

water polo

gymnasitcs

pool

cricket

sewing

cooking

falling asleep

hockey

any olympic sport

sailing

why do i owe u an explanation anyone can do a back flip or a little cartwheel and we can all walk on a balance beam ur sayin football is easy ok u get hit by a 400 pd lineman then talk. the only way to get hurt in gymnastics is screw up football it just happens cause its a real sport!!!!!

why do i owe u an explanation anyone can do a back flip or a little cartwheel and we can all walk on a balance beam ur sayin football is easy ok u get hit by a 400 pd lineman then talk. the only way to get hurt in gymnastics is screw up football it just happens cause its a real sport!!!!!

cartwheel = easy

walking on a balance beam = easy

running forward = easy

catching football = easy

if you are trying to say that this is all there is to the respective sport than you are mistaken.

Ever wonder why there are so many football players out there? it takes strength and speed. Anyone that has a large frame and is willing to spend a good portion of their day in the weight room has a decent shot at the NFL.

Gymnasts need to start at the age of 5 or lower to even have a reasonable shot at the Olympic level.

This conversation is foolish, there is just not that much to the game of football...although i do find it more entertaining.

You have to be joking, this sport is one of the hardest. I can't understand why you would say that. Can i have some justification for your statement, or are you just trying to piss me off?

Don't mind him, he's as ignorant as they come. Whatever sport that he doesn't enjoy doesn't exist. So just ignore him. Some of these guys here are so damn ignorant, it's embarrassing.

I have come to the conclusion that arguments like this one are based on nothing more than bologna.:)

All the people I have seen argue these types of things, like basketball vs hockey, boxing vs mma, formula one vs nascar all have had something in common....none of them have ever done it on a professional level themselves! And certainly not both.

We have youtube now, I would like to see some of these people start putting their money where there mouth is.

Get off of your computer chair and show us what Ya got!:P

I have come to the conclusion that arguments like this one are based on nothing more than bologna.:)

All the people I have seen argue these types of things, like basketball vs hockey, boxing vs mma, formula one vs nascar all have had something in common....none of them have ever done it on a professional level themselves! And certainly not both.

We have youtube now, I would like to see some of these people start putting their money where there mouth is.

Get off of your computer chair and show us what Ya got!:P

tictac preformed at a pretty high level of gymnastics...not olympic, but it does go to show the time commitment needed to get to that level. still doesn't change the fact that you can 'master' a game like football in five years, where that is impossible in gymnastics.

tictac preformed at a pretty high level of gymnastics...not olympic, but it does go to show the time commitment needed to get to that level. still doesn't change the fact that you can 'master' a game like football in five years, where that is impossible in gymnastics.

There are an elite few in the history of football that can say they mastered the game. There are people that dedicate a good part of their lives to playing football that never master it.

I'm not going to compare gymnastics to football, that's my point, I respect them both but have never done either on the highest level. I suppose I could, but deep down, I would know I was full of **** :)

Thanks guys, i was not here to compare any sport to another, thats why i put this in the other sports section. You cant compare two very different things. I just wanted to find some fellow gymnastics lovers.

74szwdnhjBg shawn johnson on beam

tjNre1yI668bloopers

i tried but cant embed these.

Thanks guys, i was not here to compare any sport to another, thats why i put this in the other sports section. You cant compare two very different things. I just wanted to find some fellow gymnastics lovers.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=74szwdnhjBg shawn johnson on beam

bloopers

i didnt know bedding things were a problem for you....:)

74szwdnhjBg shawn johnson on beam

tjNre1yI668bloopers

Really? looks embedded to me.

Oh BP, whoops. Well, did you watch them? I'm sorry there are no handstands on the beam routine, but it is amazing none the less.

Yes, I watched them. and that is amazing.

But it's just absolutely unacceptable that there were no handstands on the beam routine!! Oh Tictac. \:D/

• 2 weeks later...

baseball

soccer

basketball

poker

water polo

gymnasitcs

pool

cricket

sewing

cooking

falling asleep