Bench gag reflex Shotty

ECURB

He is becoming so predictable now its scary.

I really thought after the first D we would see a revamped offence, but Schotty screwed that fantasy up!!!!

How many times can you throw that 4 yard sideline out before it gets jumped?

Unreal.

• 2 years later...

Haha

This was from 2007!!!

Same sh*t he is doing to Sanchez...

GET RID OF THIS CLOWN

Heh.

I know you've been calling for his head for a while now...

Personally, I've been an outspoken critic of Schotty since his first year w/ the Jets. The pre-snap motions, the empty backfields, the actual route designs, all of it is crap. Bittersweet being able to say I have been right in my criticism, hopefully this doesn't cost us another entire season.

Heh.

I know you've been calling for his head for a while now...

Personally, I've been an outspoken critic of Schotty since his first year w/ the Jets. The pre-snap motions, the empty backfields, the actual route designs, all of it is crap. Bittersweet being able to say I have been right in my criticism, hopefully this doesn't cost us another entire season.

Very bittersweet... when I actually looked back at the dates on some of my photoshops and posts... made me sick... how has stuck around this long...

Chad leaves and does better in Miami...

Favre leaves and does better in MInny...

Brees left and won a Superbowl (lol)

Shotty left and Rivers became a great QB (lol)

Very bittersweet... when I actually looked back at the dates on some of my photoshops and posts... made me sick... how has stuck around this long...

Chad leaves and does better in Miami...

Favre leaves and does better in MInny...

Brees left and won a Superbowl (lol)

Shotty left and Rivers became a great QB (lol)

Schotty's success in SD was attributable to the fact that he was the QB coach in CAM CAMERON's offense. Oh, and he was fortunate enough to work with 2 of the best 10 QBs in football today. He rode their coattails to the job with the Jets, and Woody and Tanny were just outright wrong in retaining him when they fired Mangini. WRONG.

Its like they fell in love with the idea of retaining Schotty as an OC because he was a HC candidate elsewhere... sometimes, its better to let go.

Archived