Listen to me Tangini!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREENLANTERN

self gratification is so pathetic.

ps. my posts are more hillarious

Nothing wrong with a post being truthful first then funny. And CH no offense but I have read your posts and they are not nearly as funny as you think lol. C'mon man, Big Bubbas House Of Ribs thats at least worth a chuckle!

self gratification is so pathetic.

ps. my posts are more hillarious

Nothing wrong with a post being truthful first then funny. And CH no offense but I have read your posts and they are not nearly as funny as you think lol. C'mon man, Big Bubbas House Of Ribs thats at least worth a chuckle!

:indifferent0023:

Hey we could always pass up Gabe Watson 3 times in the 3rd and 4th round for the likes of Anthony Schlegel, and the two Smiths.

Who, this guy?

Gabriel Watson (born September 24, 1983) is an American football defensive tackle who currently plays for the National Football League's Arizona Cardinals. He was drafted in the fourth round, pick 107 of the 2006 NFL Draft. He played college football for the University of Michigan, where he earned All-Big Ten Conference first team honors in his final two seasons. He is expected to start at nose tackle in Arizonas' 3-4 defense.

We dont need no stinkin' nose tackle to play a 3-4.

:curse:

I COMPLETELY - 100% - AGREE WITH THIS POST. WE HAVE SKILL PLAYERS ALL OVER THE FIELD WHO ARE BEING WASTED....WASTED!!!!....BECAUSE WE DO NOT EXCELL IN THE MOST BREAD AND BUTTER ASPECT OF FOOTBALL:

THE OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE LINE.

DOMINANT 'O' AND 'D' FRONTS ARE WHAT MADE COUNTLESS LEGENDARY TEAMS...WELL....LEGENDARY:

STEELERS,

COWBOYS (OF THE 90'S),

REDSKINS,

RAVENS,

BRONCOS,

NINERS.

IT ALL STARTS UP FRONT!!!

THIS IS WHY I FELT THAT MANGINI'S DRAFT WAS SO GREAT HIS FIRST YEAR AND SO QUESTIONABLE THIS PAST YEAR. WHY DID WE NOT GO AFTER A SINGLE O OR D LINEMAN UNTIL THE 6TH ROUND!!!!! UNBELIEVABLE.

The problem is with two first round OL picks, they line still stinks. I'm sorry but DBrick and Mangold are far from dominant players in this league. Maybe one day, but they aren't even close yet. So if it takes 4-5 years for DBRICK and Mangold to become dominant, you're talking about another 4-5 years before next years OL draft picks become dominant. And by that time, who knows if half this team will still be around. Building with the draft only works if you use that philosophy to a tee. It doesn't work if it takes your draft picks 5 years to become as good as you expected.

Also...Darrel Revis was the best corner selected in the draft. He is the most consistent of all the guys drafted. His time for limelight must wait, but his is the best cover corner, open field tackler and run supporter versus Leon Hall, Aaron Ross and others. love his game.

Actually, of all the corners to come out of last year's draft Aaron Ross has played the best so far. He's been tremendous for the Giants. I like Leon Hall in Cincy too. I don't think Revis is a bust, he'll be fine, but so far he hasn't been the best CB from last year's draft.

If you look at the Pats and Colts, maybe the 2 best O-lines in football you will see alot of low drafted/undrafted players. They take very few O-linemen with high picks, they scout them and develop them into good football players.

Drafting OL, IMO is not the way to go. The D-line yes, but not the OL.

Archived