So I've Lost 7 Pounds....

SoFlaJets

A couple of weeks ago this guy I know comes walking towards us on a break and I say "damn Bill, you've lost weight!". He proceeds to tell us about this stuff he found out about online called FucoThin. It's made from brown seaweed and pomegranate seed oil and what it does is sped up your metabolism by almost 20%. It's working...check it out if you're interested in losing some fat...

http://fucothinreview.com/

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A couple of weeks ago this guy I know comes walking towards us on a break and I say "damn Bill, you've lost weight!". He proceeds to tell us about this stuff he found out about online called FucoThin. It's made from brown seaweed and pomegranate seed oil and what it does is sped up your metabolism by almost 20%. It's working...check it out if you're interested in losing some fat...

Is "speed up your metabolism" code for "take a dump every 15 minutes"?

BAN THE SPAM!! BAN THE SPAM!! :lol: Just kidding. I have actually been working on losing some weight too by running 5 nights a week. That is only half of it though. If I don't want my heart to explode by the time I turn 40 I need to start eating better. Unfortunately if I took this stuff and started dropping even more weight it would be that much harder for me to change my eating habits.

BAN THE SPAM!! BAN THE SPAM!! :lol: Just kidding. I have actually been working on losing some weight too by running 5 nights a week. That is only half of it though. If I don't want my heart to explode by the time I turn 40 I need to start eating better. Unfortunately if I took this stuff and started dropping even more weight it would be that much harder for me to change my eating habits.

I haven't had to change anything Alk-I'm just not eating at night (if I can help it) and the losing weight is giving me more energy to go walking again-also the pool here helps to get you offa your ass ya know?

Started a diet June 22nd -- lost about 20 lBS total wt. and have decreaed my body fat by about 10 prcnt -- no secret just diet and exercise -- and an expensive personal trainer which I just started with a month ago -- works my ass off but the motivation is incredible --

Hey, that's awesome! I went to Whole Foods a few weeks back but couldn't find this stuff. I think Vitamin World or GNC may even have it.

Keep up the good work!:cheergal:

Hey, that's awesome! I went to Whole Foods a few weeks back but couldn't find this stuff. I think Vitamin World or GNC may even have it.

Keep up the good work!:cheergal:

We're getting it at a place down here called Vitamin Shop-it's ike $35 a bottle-They're little blck gel caps the size of a small E capsule-I'm starting to show results after 16 days finally-Bill lost 9 Lbs in 6 days

We're all losers in our own way.

I might be the biggest loser because I actually gained weight.

:shutit:

i have GOT to get back on the treadmill..

or i just have to embrace my zoftig curves! OY!

i am getting too old for this.. :lol:

bring back rubenesque women! :yahoo:

We're getting it at a place down here called Vitamin Shop-it's ike $35 a bottle-They're little blck gel caps the size of a small E capsule-I'm starting to show results after 16 days finally-Bill lost 9 Lbs in 6 days

Have you ever used one of these?

Woman_With_Ear_Candle.jpg

It's an ear candle, it cleans you right out. my ex GF had me try this one time and it cleared my ears and sinuses right up.

I believe what you put in your body is the main thing in losing weight. Since I stopped eating meat and strictly consuming the wifes Indian (veg)cooking over the past year or so, I have went from 289 to 235 lbs. and with minimal / occasional exercise. I would like to exercise more, but time is a bitch.

So many foods out there are filled and injected with bad sh!t, I had to make a change.

Have you ever used one of these?

Woman_With_Ear_Candle.jpg

It's an ear candle, it cleans you right out. my ex GF had me try this one time and it cleared my ears and sinuses right up.

yea I've been using ear candles for about 6 years now BP-with all the loud music I put in my ears sometimes I make FlJetsgirl go out and get a couple post haste

but how much??? thats what he asked.. sheesh .. instead of being flip.. answer the boy's question! :D

50lb's is a good start, I guess. I'd put him in the weight room too though, so it's difficult to say with his rambunctious metabolism at his age.

yea I've been using ear candles for about 6 years now BP-with all the loud music I put in my ears sometimes I make FlJetsgirl go out and get a couple post haste

Have you ever opened that thing up and seen all the cheese it pulls out of your ear? :smilies2_puke:

50lb's is a good start, I guess. I'd put him in the weight room too though, so it's difficult to say with his rambunctious metabolism at his age.

i was actually joking.. responding to your "lighten up" get it.. heh!

OY! ;)

Have you ever opened that thing up and seen all the cheese it pulls out of your ear? :smilies2_puke:

I am starting to suspect some of it is actually wax from the candle itself-it looks like pieces of a broken up sugar daddy candy bar-I always look

I am starting to suspect some of it is actually wax from the candle itself-it looks like pieces of a broken up sugar daddy candy bar-I always look

It sounds like a vacuum cleaner sucking that stuff out, you can actually hear it coming out. I did it twice in my lifetime. but I try not to make a habit out of it.

BTW, congrats on dropping 7lb's, Jimmy. :cool0043:

Serious post here.

I am seriously seeking any advice I can get from people who actually have lost a good amount of weight. I need to do it for my health wise. My metabolism is one of slowest in the universe, but I do need to lose around 50lbs if not more.

Jeez BP, more than 50lbs? Would you like to turn me into a ****ing twig?:character42:

Actually, no. I'd start you out at losing 50lb's and then get you in the gym and start lifting. you'd gain weight in the right areas that way. ;)

Serious post here.

I am seriously seeking any advice I can get from people who actually have lost a good amount of weight. I need to do it for my health wise. My metabolism is one of slowest in the universe, but I do need to lose around 50lbs if not more.

Do cardio in the morning on an empty stomach, and quit drinking alchohol for 2 weeks straight. eat meat and good carbs..aka..Broccoli and green stuff. also, drink tons of water to make you feel full.

Stay away from sugar! sugar equals fat! and it slows down your metabolism to a turtles pace.

Also, when you go back to drinking you can't drink beer for a while. :lol: bacardi and diet coke or kettle one and club soda is what I do. I just started yesterday.

Archived