Wakefield off the World Series roster

haggis

Yeah, I just saw and I'm pretty surprized. He must have absolutely nothing to contribute if he's left off, and lets hope Lester has something to give out there.

Any word as to who's taking his place on the roster?

He threw a side session today, and was still in pain.

Kyle Snyder takes his spot, with Lester being stretched out to start.

Yeah, I just saw and I'm pretty surprized. He must have absolutely nothing to contribute if he's left off, and lets hope Lester has something to give out there.

Any word as to who's taking his place on the roster?

It ALWAYS hurts to lose one of your starting pitchers. Let's hope Lester and the bullpen can take up the slack.

Watched Tim's press conference lastnight and he looks crushed. He worked so hard this year again, like all players, to play in THIS series. Now he can't. But knowing Wake he'll be right there in the dugout helping the team any way he can.

Anything that keeps Doug Mirabelli off of the PS roster is a plus.

Oh he's still on the roster. But he won't see any PT.

It's sad to see such a Red Sox stalwart have to not pitch when you know it's killing him inside. And actually, Thor if Wakes could go he was going to go Game 2, where the air in Fenway wouldn't have bothered him.

Oh he's still on the roster. But he won't see any PT.

It's sad to see such a Red Sox stalwart have to not pitch when you know it's killing him inside. And actually, Thor if Wakes could go he was going to go Game 2, where the air in Fenway wouldn't have bothered him.

They kept Mirabelli over Cash?

Tim would not have gone in Game 2. I would have stormed the RS offices and killed them all.

Archived