2 Wins to Tie Belichick

gmcopi

If the Jets win two more games this season, Mangini and Belichick will be tied for wins in their first two years as head coach. The Browns' fans really knew what they were doing when they threw Bill out of Cleveland.

See, now we have another milestone to look for! It's great being a Jets Fan!!

If the Jets win two more games this season, Mangini and Belichick will be tied for wins in their first two years as head coach. The Browns' fans really knew what they were doing when they threw Bill out of Cleveland.

lol more like Bill got THEM thrown out of cleveland

Bandwagon fan (UConn). Deal with it :P

Dude I grew up in CT.. I have been a UCONN fan longer than I have been a JETS fan...

Its awesome having a hometown kid tearing it up on D as well... he always beat the **** out of my towns high school when they played... lol

Dude I grew up in CT.. I have been a UCONN fan longer than I have been a JETS fan...

Its awesome having a hometown kid tearing it up on D as well... he always beat the **** out of my towns high school when they played... lol

Why weren't you posting about UConn football before the start of the season?

It does put things in perspective. Bill had a slow start as head coach and he is now considered to be unstoppable.

Darn! We should have kept Herm for 2 more years and we'd have a Super Bowl! Cuz, you know, every bad coach becomes a great one by their 7th year!

See, now we have another milestone to look for! It's great being a Jets Fan!!

I am rooting for 4 and 12. This way we can say decisively that Eric is WAY better than Belly. That would totally rock.

Take all those rings Pats fans and shove them. Eric is better. Here is proof. Sweet. I can't wait.

\:D/

Darn! We should have kept Herm for 2 more years and we'd have a Super Bowl! Cuz, you know, every bad coach becomes a great one by their 7th year!

It is true. They call it the Bill Cowher principle. Give any coach 15 years and the league gives you a ring. They reward the stability.

Archived