I was wrong about chad

LionelRichie

Thank you. At least you manned up to it and admitted you were wrong. We will never see ecurb or Irish following your example. They still think Chad would win a Super Bowl with the Bears. The Bears that don't even really have a defense anymore.

I think Irish has been cleansed. Ecurb still is possessed by the Devil. Come on Ecurb. Repent. Set yourself free.

he couldn't even win with a good defense and running game.

Leave chad alone!

:-P

It hasnt been his decision to start. Let's give some credit where it is due.

And btw, before you get all hyped up about a "good defense", keep in mind the Jills were the 31st ranked O coming into today, and gained 120 yards more than their average.

Leave chad alone!

:-P

It hasnt been his decision to start. Let's give some credit where it is due.

And btw, before you get all hyped up about a "good defense", keep in mind the Jills were the 31st ranked D coming into today, and gained 120 yards more than their average.

JC-your location says you're in a noodle factory after having to watch this horrid version of Jets footall you should at least go next door to the opium den

Thank you. At least you manned up to it and admitted you were wrong. We will never see ecurb or Irish following your example. They still think Chad would win a Super Bowl with the Bears. The Bears that don't even really have a defense anymore.

we could have had a 4th from car

great move tangini

I think Irish has been cleansed. Ecurb still is possessed by the Devil. Come on Ecurb. Repent. Set yourself free.

As ga ga as Irish was/is with Chad DM - I think he's now hoping to love him on another team next year. eC is going to be a tougher exorcism - he's already posted this evening that most all the Jets problems are of greater magnitude than Chads inability to put points on the board. We may have to send him to some form of rehab. Wonder if the Betty Ford Clinic deals with delusional man-love:p

Archived