Knicks trade for!!!

Jetme23

It is in the N.Y. Times today that this new CBA agreement is a little more cap friendly to get rid of a contact like Houston has that strangles the Knicks.

I happen to like Kurt Thomas- underrated player IMO with some toughness- Knicks are too soft as it is

Wasnt on espn.com. was on realgm, a source known for releasing trade info before announced on major sites.

Anyway, KT isnt as tuff as he used to be back in the crazy eye days. he has a tremendous shot, and the three guard rotation Isiah is putting in place reminds me of the detroit days.

Wasnt on espn.com. was on realgm, a source known for releasing trade info before announced on major sites.

Anyway, KT isnt as tuff as he used to be back in the crazy eye days. he has a tremendous shot, and the three guard rotation Isiah is putting in place reminds me of the detroit days.

I don't see how Thomas will fit in with the Suns. He has poor hands, doesn't finish on the break and can barely run and jump anymore. IMO, this is a bad deal for the Suns. Unless QRich had some serious behavioral issues, I just don't see why this trade was made.

So, my former favorite player is a Knickerbocker, eh?

I seriously don't see what the hell could possibly be going through the Suns minds here. This in no way helps them be a better team than the one they were this past year. Richardson was a perfect fit for that wide open offense.

Archived