I would like to become a mod here at JN

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Other than 2nd year Veteran under my Avatar... Can a Real mod, other than myself, type in... "Long live MightyDWC"? Because its really catchy, it catches my attention, and I could never catch anything

This seems to be the general consensus that i've garnered...and since i am morally opposed to turning to stone, I guess i'll just have to put the pieces together myself

Posted Images

I think I would make a pretty good mod

lol, i bet i could bait you into getting yourself banned again inside of 5 posts.

BTW, aren't you leaving for the armpit of Eastern Europe? And abandoning the extravagences of a computer, internet, and running water in the name of mail-order love??

See... Even Smizzy is giving me a hand, even SmizzyMeister knows ill make one hell of a mod

3 questions....

1.Do you have a gag reflex?

2.Does the sound of another gorwn man crying bother you?

3. Do you mind massive amounts of dog like hair on everything? In not you can have the office next to Bigfoot...I mean BP.

lol, i bet i could bait you into getting yourself banned again inside of 5 posts.

BTW, aren't you leaving for the armpit of Eastern Europe? And abandoning the extravagences of a computer, internet, and running water in the name of mail-order love??

Well... My girl told me you have to boil the water (She has not been to Latvia since she was only 3 years old) So she dont really remember to good, but I told her... This is going to be crazy... I have to boil my own water? WTF?!?!?

Wow... I think this is my interview

1. Hell no!

2. I love it

3.No way Jose

We just need a couple nude pics of your long legged blonde, $5,000 and a DNA sample(Max's does the taste test) and we will get back to you with the results

3 questions....

1.Do you have a gag reflex?

Wow... I think this is my interview

1. Hell no!

Wow, you are pretty excited about the fact that you have no gag reflex. So tell me, how much can you jam down your throat? In my experience every girl will eventually gag, but i have no experience with men deepthroating so maybe you can enlighten us all. lol

• Upvote 1