I would like to become a mod here at JN

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I never knew that... But since Im learning how to be a mod of the other sports section, I think it would be a good idea for me to learn all the computer tools here on JN... With all that said, how do I change it? Where is Smizzy when I need him?

Wow.

You have done the unimaginable, you may be too ignorant and unqualified to be a JN mod. :Nuts:

I never knew that... But since Im learning how to be a mod of the other sports section, I think it would be a good idea for me to learn all the computer tools here on JN... With all that said, how do I change it? Where is Smizzy when I need him?

user cp, edit options

Did these people not see Hostel?

Yep, this sounds like an "elite hunting" plot to me.

DWC you be careful, you may think everything is allright, but once you get over there you could find yourself being tortured and mutilated by someone there who paid big money for you.

All Jokes aside

I would love to Run a basketball forum. I would look foward to updating the Standing every day for each divison, stats, scores, games... I would just love to give Knicks and Net fans everything I have and give the Basketball forum alot of energy that it needs.

Call me crazy, but with Z.Randolph... I can see this Knicks team making the playoffs

I would like to nominate this thread into the brand new JN hall of classics forum.

I'll move it as soon as Max creates the new forum. heh

hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I was thinking of putting it in the garbage dump actually!

I would like to nominate this thread into the brand new JN hall of classics forum.

I'll move it as soon as Max creates the new forum. heh

:rl::rl:

POTW NOM

In all seriousness though, this thread should be stickied for at least a week and we should find a way to celebrate its anniversary on nov. 6 of every year.

Archived