I would like to become a mod here at JN

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did these people not see Hostel?

DWC...are you sure she is preggo? I mean could this all be an elaborate plot to get you there to make you a sex slave for his 1 legged uncle,Melosh? You did your homework here I hope.

lol, Im sure. Im glad that she is but at the same time Im nervious because I lost my dad at an early age so Im not sure how im gonna deal with everything... For example... If we have a girl... And when she is in H.S... She meets a boy... I dont know how I will react...

" a special little section to look after " :rl:

Yea...a special little area...right below his belly button!

Well, if the kid is gonna be a mod, he needs a slick custom avatar to go along with his soon to be new mod superpowers, so i whipped up something quick. Smizzy, maybe you can help the guy out and stick this into his profile so he is set to go when max knights him

post-349-12804639683867_thumb.jpg

lol, Im sure. Im glad that she is but at the same time Im nervious because I lost my dad at an early age so Im not sure how im gonna deal with everything... For example... If we have a girl... And when she is in H.S... She meets a boy... I dont know how I will react...

You show him your gun and tell him you will shoot his pee pee off if he puts his hands on her...Like any good father would do.

Well, if the kid is gonna be a mod, he needs a slick custom avatar to go along with his soon to be new mod superpowers, so i whipped up something quick. Smizzy, maybe you can help the guy out and stick this into his profile so he is set to go when max knights him

Hahaha fantastic!

doesn't the basketball forum need a new mod since the last guy died of boredom?....I say we see how he does there before giving him the board wide position

No seriously... No joke anymore, I would love to be a mod of the basketball section. I would post Knicks/Nets news and even Bulls news for ECurb each and everyday... I would post the Standings, Stats, Games each and every day... I love B-Ball

He already has a nick name...

SCRAP1.gif

"Puppy Power" No offense DWC...it is funny.

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

Well I got upset because im really sensative at times... And I love this whole new mighty mouse image around here... Yes, I know I have big ears... I always tell my girl... "the better I can hear you moan" So I decided to post it as my avatar and I hate the damn Scooby Doo sig... I just hate it!

and there it is POTY nomination! lol

Well I got upset because im really sensative at times... And I love this whole new mighty mouse image around here... Yes, I know I have big ears... I always tell my girl... "the better I can hear you moan" So I decided to post it as my avatar and I hate the damn Scooby Doo sig... I just hate it!

I'll let the Scrappy doo die here today.

Long live MightyDWC!

I'll let the Scrappy doo die here today.

Long live MightyDWC!

Other than 2nd year Veteran under my Avatar... Can a Real mod, other than myself, type in... "Long live MightyDWC"? Because its really catchy, it catches my attention, and I could never catch anything in life... Just go ask my H.S Baseball Coach who cut me after 30 mins of tryouts because I was... "Scared of the ball" I was not scared of the ball... I was scared of the freaking KIDS throwing the ball... Well where am I going with this? Let me stop while im ahead... Long story short, its verry catchy... So can a Real Mod, other than myself make the change?

Other than 2nd year Veteran under my Avatar... Can a Real mod, other than myself, type in... "Long live MightyDWC"? Because its really catchy, it catches my attention, and I could never catch anything in life... Just go ask my H.S Baseball Coach who cut me after 30 mins of tryouts because I was... "Scared of the ball" I was not scared of the ball... I was scared of the freaking KIDS throwing the ball... Well where am I going with this? Let me stop while im ahead... Long story short, its verry catchy... So can a Real Mod, other than myself make the change?

i'm speechless

Why cant you make the change?

Eh, you can change it yourself.

Archived