Sunday Pittsburg/Jet game

nylarry

Sunday score....

PITT 33

NY 10

The Steelers will want to get out with a safe win and no turnovers. Look for Pitt to run most of the game against the Jets high school level defensive line. They should be able to run for 300 yards easy. This is one of the worse Jets seasons I have ever seen. Ellis and Robertson should be ashamed of themselves. Dont bother to watch this game. It's an automatic win for the Steelers. Go do your xmas shopping..LOL

Good luck! I hope the Jets win... I can't stand the bandwagonner steeler's fans at my local bar.

There always were a lot of good local bars in Buffalo. :-P

Many years ago, I hung out at the Central Park Grill, on Main, a/k/a CPG, a few blocks from that jazz place, Trafalgmador. Are either of those places still there?

I'm not sure - I usually only make it to one game a year (in Buffalo). And when I go, I usually make one (or more) trips to Duff's for wings... and then various other bars for drinks :D.

I currently live in Western South Dakota - surrounded by Denver, Packers, Vikings and Bears fans. Then there are the fans of the other teams that really only come out to talk trash when "their teams" are playing well.

Archived