Sheff

Maxman

1. Was safe

2. Should not have been thrown out

I am not going to kill the ump because the play was real close. But tossing the guy that QUICK is just wrong.

After AROD's hit the tying run should be on 2nd with one out. Instead it is 2 outs with a man on 1st. That is a pretty big swing.

1. Was safe

2. Should not have been thrown out

I am not going to kill the ump because the play was real close. But tossing the guy that QUICK is just wrong.

After AROD's hit the tying run should be on 2nd with one out. Instead it is 2 outs with a man on 1st. That is a pretty big swing.

UNBELIEVEABLE. These frickin umpires can suck a c***.

First it was Womack who beat out the bunt single in the 9th inning friday night, but was called out. That changed the rest of the game

And now this damn bullsh*t changes the whole game AGAIN!!!

F THIS ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First it was Womack who beat out the bunt single in the 9th inning friday night, but was called out. That changed the rest of the game

Sheffield will probably get suspended too. That umpire should be thrown outa the league.

He slammed a f'n helmet!! BIG DEAL

Paul Oneil slammed a helmet every damn at bat I never saw him get thrown out because of it!

And another thing, this damn game is a joke. If this team could play defense we'd be winning by at least 3 runs. I seriously cannot take this little league bullsh*t from these idiots any longer.

Sheffield will probably get suspended too. That umpire should be thrown outa the league.

He slammed a f'n helmet!! BIG DEAL

Paul Oneil slammed a helmet every damn at bat I never saw him get thrown out because of it!

And another thing, this damn game is a joke. If this team could play defense we'd be winning by at least 3 runs. I seriously cannot take this little league bullsh*t from these idiots any longer.

hAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Go Mets!

SWEEEEEP!!!

LL

hAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Go Mets!

SWEEEEEP!!!

LL

EB....For the hundreth time....everyone else in the universe said the replay showed Womack was out Friday night.

Sheff was safe tonight.

He got tossed too quickly but I bet his mouth went off the same time his helmet did.

Dude, I call it like it is. And he was S A F E

EB....For the hundreth time....everyone else in the universe said the replay showed Womack was out Friday night.

Sheff was safe tonight.

He got tossed too quickly but I bet his mouth went off the same time his helmet did.

Dude, I call it like it is. And he was S A F E

We all (non-Yankee fans) used to have bad character guys on our teams. Carl Everett anyone?

Now you guys have them...and Garroid is the worst of all malcontent Yankee thugs! Good luck with that...youre gonna need it

How clueless are you really?

I find it frightining you teach school kids anything. Wow....the Boston school system must be great!

That POS Manny is 5x's as out of control as Sheffield is and I can't stand his ass.

Redsox fans are embarressed by you...You're worse then a banwagon fan....You not even a sox fan...Just a Yankee hater.

Can you say " PATHETIC " ?

We all (non-Yankee fans) used to have bad character guys on our teams. Carl Everett anyone?

Now you guys have them...and Garroid is the worst of all malcontent Yankee thugs! Good luck with that...youre gonna need it

I find it frightining you teach school kids anything. Wow....the Boston school system must be great!

That POS Manny is 5x's as out of control as Sheffield is and I can't stand his ass.

Redsox fans are embarressed by you...You're worse then a banwagon fan....You not even a sox fan...Just a Yankee hater.

That POS Manny is 5x's as out of control as Sheffield is and I can't stand his a$$.

If I were you, JBF, I would start a thread that would gush about Manny's grand slam and how is 2nd all-time, not a thread about the Yankees' current situation. I think that's what a real Red Sox fan would do. Or just a real baseball fan.

schmuck.

That POS Manny is 5x's as out of control as Sheffield is and I can't stand his a$$.

If I were you, JBF, I would start a thread that would gush about Manny's grand slam and how is 2nd all-time, not a thread about the Yankees' current situation. I think that's what a real Red Sox fan would do. Or just a real baseball fan.

schmuck.

Not much to talk about lately ... how often can I say the Yankees Suck #-o

But I'm doing okay Smiz, thanks for asking ... doing okay other than the Yankees giving me ulcers :roll:

Yeah. We usually count on the Yankees to give us time to heal up the ulcers we get watching the Jets.

Oh, and LL? Sweep? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not much to talk about lately ... how often can I say the Yankees Suck #-o

But I'm doing okay Smiz, thanks for asking ... doing okay other than the Yankees giving me ulcers :roll:

Yeah. We usually count on the Yankees to give us time to heal up the ulcers we get watching the Jets.

Oh, and LL? Sweep? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rest assured that when I am teaching...I foster an environment where the behavior bar is raised not lowered, as you seem to be doing in the case of Garroid. You seem to be perfectly OK with Garroid violently slamming his helmet out of rage (hmmm...???) and his profanity-laced tirade because he was victimized by what MIGHT have been a bad call at 1st.

I tell my 7th & 8th graders: "You are 100% of the time accountable for your own actions...I dont care what the extenuating circumstances are. No excuses, period!" But you, Moron Miller, and Idiot Morgan seem to think Sheffield's behavior was perfectly acceptable!?! And thus, the bar of society is lowered yet again. Good job, smizz! And youre worried about me as a teacher? Im worried that you might be a parent!!!

Archived