Greetings from Sunny Florida...Hot off the press

Brenjetsfan

So having coffee in sunny Boca ...80 hot beautiful not a cloud in the sky....Al brings in the paper an reads this....

Sundays Game a SELLOUT

Sundays game WILL be televised..holy crap a FIRST! on CBS

LB Channing Crowder knows that there will be a LOT of fans wearing JETS green n white

Its going to be 50 50, if not worse, Crowder said. "The crowd, its been like that the last 3 years, so hopefully we can shut them down, because they're OBNOXIOUS." ...HAHAAHHA

He ain't seen nothing yet...so wear your colors an bring your pom poms......an ROCK THIS HAUS....WE own IT!!!!!

welcome to the Sunshine State Bren-I was looking for you guys last night...as it turned out I hardly even played with the Toys For Tots Marine auction going on-hey if you guys are looking for someplace to go tonight or tomorrow night I'll be at Nicoles

last night. By the time the girls arrived it was pretty late and they were hungry and tired so we just went to Packy's to catch the game and have a quick bite. We'll see you at the game though.

P.S. Sorry about your brother. I can relate.

welcome to the Sunshine State Bren-I was looking for you guys last night...as it turned out I hardly even played with the Toys For Tots Marine auction going on-hey if you guys are looking for someplace to go tonight or tomorrow night I'll be at Nicoles

last night. By the time the girls arrived it was pretty late and they were hungry and tired so we just went to Packy's to catch the game and have a quick bite. We'll see you at the game though.

P.S. Sorry about your brother. I can relate.

thanks and like I said you wouldn't have gotten to much of a chance to hear me play anyway with that Toys for Tots thing going on-easy night at work..

So having coffee in sunny Boca ...80 hot beautiful not a cloud in the sky....Al brings in the paper an reads this....

Sundays Game a SELLOUT

Sundays game WILL be televised..holy crap a FIRST! on CBS

LB Channing Crowder knows that there will be a LOT of fans wearing JETS green n white

Its going to be 50 50, if not worse, Crowder said. "The crowd, its been like that the last 3 years, so hopefully we can shut them down, because they're OBNOXIOUS." ...HAHAAHHA

He ain't seen nothing yet...so wear your colors an bring your pom poms......an ROCK THIS HAUS....WE own IT!!!!!

Just so you don't look foolish, even though Miami is 0-11, we have not had a game blacked out since 2001. So you can take that blacked out **** back to N.Y. with you, and your loss. Unless you want to shack at my house.;)

Just so you don't look foolish, even though Miami is 0-11, we have not had a game blacked out since 2001. So you can take that blacked out **** back to N.Y. with you, and your loss. Unless you want to shack at my house.;)

I rather doubt that.

agreed I'm bringing a CD over for you Steve and giving it to Brenda-also I'm bringing some extras-I wanna give one to BP and a few others that want one

Thanks mate. I'll be able to fire up some of your tunes while tailgating in a couple of weeks.

Oh crasher... just good to see a fan of a 0-10 team can even show up to a site. :)

BZ

I am a true Homer.

It isn't easy but somebody has to come out and support the Dolphins, might as well be me, besides, I have some extra time today and I thought I would spend it with Jets fans. Sorta warming up for the real thing tomorrow, and man do I have a good feeling that we're gonna get a victory!

GO PHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a true Homer.

It isn't easy but somebody has to come out and support the Dolphins, might as well be me, besides, I have some extra time today and I thought I would spend it with Jets fans. Sorta warming up for the real thing tomorrow, and man do I have a good feeling that we're gonna get a victory!

GO PHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should make the effort to go over to the tailgate tomorrow. I've met a bunch of JN'ers and believe it or not they are all cool people!

You should make the effort to go over to the tailgate tomorrow. I've met a bunch of JN'ers and believe it or not they are all cool people!

We'll see. I've said some bad stuff here in the past, hopefully nobody tries to sucker punch me :fighting0093:. Although, with both of our teams in the gutter, maybe we could all wallow in eachothers misery.

Yeah, that would be real balls. Show up tomorrow. We won't bite. Trust me. If nothing else, my wife (the Dolphins fan) will be happy to see you and won't let anyone pick on you.

BZ

We'll see. I've said some bad stuff here in the past, hopefully nobody tries to sucker punch me :fighting0093:. Although, with both of our teams in the gutter, maybe we could all wallow in eachothers misery.

Trust me, the stuff that goes on in this forum (forums) doesn't cross to the real world. Some of the most smack talk *******s (tomshane anyone) turned out to be nice guys in real life who were real *****cats.

Besides, I would love to meet a real Dolphins Homer, I thought they were extinct. :)

BZ

crashing jet make sure your wife lets you out to play with us Jets fans and I will be at Camery 13 come by and say hello you homer.lol Man this game will be a dog fight for the draft picks that both teams need.Make sure your team takes a QB this time Ok heeheehehehe

P.S. CJ is a True fan I give Props to you man ,For roooting for your squad no matter what ,I have to respect that and you always come back for more ,you are the itch i can't scratch and the scratch I can't itch..... you Monster . I hope to meet you there .Good Luck we all know your team needs it hahahahaha.

Archived