Eli Manning Sucks!

Ghost

Omega Zahid (5:26:20 PM): http://forums.the-gadgeteer.com/ecodrive-comments.html

Omega Zahid (5:26:23 PM): apparently they don't work

Omega Zahid (5:28:29 PM): i guess this watch IS a good comparison to Eli

Walchuk22 (5:28:37 PM): yeah

Walchuk22 (5:28:40 PM): those tricky advertisers

Walchuk22 (5:28:50 PM): they probably knew exactly what they were doing

Omega Zahid (5:28:52 PM): if they used tom brady

Omega Zahid (5:28:57 PM): I bet they'd get sued for false advertisement

Omega Zahid (5:29:12 PM): but i mean how can anyone complain with Eli as the posterboy?

Omega Zahid (5:29:20 PM): Judge: So what exactly is the complaint?

Omega Zahid (5:29:36 PM): Plaintiff: They said this watch was unstoppable like Eli Manning, but this watch sucks!

Omega Zahid (5:29:42 PM): Judge: Son, have you ever watched a Giants game?

They could have had Roethlisberger, Rivers... and then some.

Just a reminder, we had some "experts" on JN telling us we should have sold the farm for Reggie Bush.

My time went so quickly, I went lickity splitly out to my ol' 55...

As bad as Eli Manning is, he is better than Phillip ****ing Rivers.

As for Reggie, LOL at how overhyped he was. Houston made an absolute genius pick passing on Bush for Mario, the media ridiculously overhyped him and they got killed for picking Williams. Guess who's laughing now???

As bad as Eli Manning is, he is better than Phillip ****ing Rivers.

As for Reggie, LOL at how overhyped he was. Houston made an absolute genius pick passing on Bush for Mario, the media ridiculously overhyped him and they got killed for picking Williams. Guess who's laughing now???

Rivers does suck. With all that talent on both offense and defense, they can't find ways to win.

Rivers does suck. With all that talent on both offense and defense, they can't find ways to win.

I really thought he'd breakout in a big way this year under norv, but he seems to just get worse and worse every week. Their D is starting to step up though (Cromartie at CB is unreal) and just look at the game LT had today. If Rivers can somehow manage to get it together then San Diego could be a real sleeper come January.

I really thought he'd breakout in a big way this year under norv, but he seems to just get worse and worse every week. Their D is starting to step up though (Cromartie at CB is unreal) and just look at the game LT had today. If Rivers can somehow manage to get it together then San Diego could be a real sleeper come January.

They have an entire new coaching staff. Cromartie is a beast tho, he's unbelievable.

• 2 months later...
I'm still not sold on him. He tried to give the Super Bowl away. Imagine if Asante Samuel caught the ball that Eli threw right at him?

Just becuase he outplayed your QB in the big game doesnt mean you need to bash him, he came through in the clutch... thats what you get paid big bucks for...

Just becuase he outplayed your QB in the big game doesnt mean you need to bash him, he came through in the clutch... thats what you get paid big bucks for...

I wasn't bashing him. I simply pointed out that before he made the great escape he threw an awful pass that Asante intercepts 90% of the time.

I wasn't bashing him. I simply pointed out that before he made the great escape he threw an awful pass that Asante intercepts 90% of the time.

Asante must have missed the video recap of that play...

Dont try to pull that BS... he didnt throw the INT... dont try to act like Asante bailed him out... of the 50 passes that Asante gets his hands on every season... how many does he grab?

Asante must have missed the video recap of that play...

Dont try to pull that BS... he didnt throw the INT... dont try to act like Asante bailed him out... of the 50 passes that Asante gets his hands on every season... how many does he grab?

Are you looking for an argument or something? It's my personal opinion when I say that I'm not sold on Eli Manning. What part of that don't you understand?

I'm still not sold on him. He tried to give the Super Bowl away. Imagine if Asante Samuel caught the ball that Eli threw right at him?
There's no need to be sold on him on this. See, Gainzo, that's what happens when teams play fair and it's a level playing field (pun intended) before and during the contest. It was anyone's game for the taking, and sometimes luck is just that - luck. Only this time it wasn't the Patriots' luck, who have been too historically "lucky" for it to have been truly only that.

I'll be the first to admit that I was laughing at Eli and ridiculing him unmercifully for the last two years, and the more he tanked, the harder I laughed, being the Giants hater that I am. Even if he bites the big one for the rest of his career, this is the game that will always define him. When he got them there, I was horrified. Still, in the end, I grudgingly had to go with the lesser of the two evils, which I realized was much more a desire for the Patriots to lose than for the Giants to win. I can only imagine the thank you letters that Traitor Tiki and that crappy ass baby Shockey got in the mail. Mountains of it, I'm sure. I owe Eli an apology. God, I feel sick... :bag:

No worries, though. Come September, I'll already have gone back to hating Eli and the Giants with renewed vigor. It was only a temporary respite. :P

There's no need to be sold on him on this. See, Gainzo, that's what happens when teams play fair and it's a level playing field (pun intended) before and during the contest. It was anyone's game for the taking, and sometimes luck is just that - luck. Only this time it wasn't the Patriots' luck, who have been too historically "lucky" for it to have been truly only that.

I'll be the first to admit that I was laughing at Eli and ridiculing him unmercifully for the last two years, and the more he tanked, the harder I laughed, being the Giants hater that I am. Even if he bites the big one for the rest of his career, this is the game that will always define him. When he got them there, I was horrified. Still, in the end, I grudgingly had to go with the lesser of the two evils, which I realized was much more a desire for the Patriots to lose than for the Giants to win. I can only imagine the thank you letters that Traitor Tiki and that crappy ass baby Shockey got in the mail. Mountains of it, I'm sure. I owe Eli an apology. God, I feel sick... :bag:

No worries, though. Come September, I'll already have gone back to hating Eli and the Giants with renewed vigor. It was only a temporary respite. :P

I understand all that. Eli, and the Giants, had a fantastic playoff run. Does that make Eli a great QB? This is the same guy who threw 23 TD's and 20 INT's in the regular season.

If he has a good season next year then I will change my opinion.

I understand all that. Eli, and the Giants, had a fantastic playoff run. Does that make Eli a great QB? This is the same guy who threw 23 TD's and 20 INT's in the regular season.

I think the point is that your team lost. And given that, everybody is laughing at how crappy 'lil no account Eli still beat you, because he wasn't crappy 'lil no account Eli THAT DAY. What does it matter that he 'threw the ball to Asante'? Fact remains, Asante didn't catch it. And your team still lost. Apparently a lot of Patriots fans still haven't gotten the memo.

either way Eli is the Giant slayer. He's got a longer playoff win streak than any QB in football.

I think the point is that your team lost. And given that, everybody is laughing at how crappy 'lil no account Eli still beat you, because he wasn't crappy 'lil no account Eli THAT DAY. What does it matter that he 'threw the ball to Asante'? Fact remains, Asante didn't catch it. And your team still lost. Apparently a lot of Patriots fans still haven't gotten the memo.

Actually I think the point is that despite the fact that his team lost, Gainzo does not personally think that Eli Manning is a great QB. What does the fact that he roots for the Patriots* have to do with his personal opinion on Eli Manning?

There are plenty of Pats fans that deserve to get some dirt rubbed in their faces, but Gainzo is one of the good ones.

Actually I think the point is that despite the fact that his team lost, Gainzo does not personally think that Eli Manning is a great QB. What does the fact that he roots for the Patriots* have to do with his personal opinion on Eli Manning?

There are plenty of Pats fans that deserve to get some dirt rubbed in their faces, but Gainzo is one of the good ones.

Of course Gainzo is a good guy, but he's also been known to occasionally suffer delusions. He mixes being a good sport with disbelief that his team came out on the losing end, so he blames Eli that Samuel didn't make good on what should have been an INT. Damn it, Eli, why didn't you aim it better? Or walk over and hand it to him? C'mon, you're good at that! That's good work, right there. :P

EDIT:

http://dogfeathers.com/java/spirals.html

Archived