goodbye to the entire JN crew in Miami

Jetfan13

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol... i guess not for you...

of course you are lucky to have such a naturally beautiful woman by your side. :)

i cling to the hope that most men prefer natural tatas :lol:

We do ,you look at those and I figured she had a bra with a botton on it she pumped up just like the kids with the sneakers these days...LOL

It was great seeing everybody at the game, that was a good time. Thanks to Nightstalker for bringing enough beer and soda for practically the entire stadium, Drago for the burgers, BZ for the grill and Jetfan13 for bringing a bunch of stuff. Who was that guy guzzling the Cuervo Gold, yikes! It was like a ninth home game and were were loud and obnoxious with J-E-T-S chants and stealing the "That's another NY Jets..... First Down" line from the fins fans (who originally stole it from the Patriots, much like the stupid song that they stole from the Houston Oilers). At least we know how much the Fins fans must hate us (think Steeler game). A lot of them wrere wearing T-shirts that said F-CK the Jets on the front with a big middle finger salute on the back. Losers! Anyway, it was great sitting in a big group of Jets fans being loud and obnoxious and we need to get a bigger group next year, hopefully on the shady side of the field.

Craig, great job getting the tickets. thank you!

And thanks for bringing more ice too, you saved the day. it was a kick ass time.

I second that, DNA, well done with the tickets. I'm looking forward to next time.

where were you for the tailgate Mike? Had a great turnout, missed you. And Friday night at the Cabana...what happen dude?
I couldn't make the cabana I was in miami, But I should have been at the tailgate, I drove to the game in my cousins car and we had an Orange parking pass,So the whole time I'm thinking we are going to park in the Camry lot so I could hang with you guys ,But then my cousin says his father in-law is here and they were waiting for us .We wound up parking in side the stadium Gates on the other side of the stadium.But I seen the Pics ,you guys were right on top of me. I was in section 110 right below you guys in 417.We heard all the Chants from up there ,then I started the Chants down Below it was great.No worry I will catch you and Judy at Packy's one of these Days I promise.

Finally back to the computer. Great seeing the JN gang and thanks to everyone who help put the tailgate together. And when I grow up, I want to be like Savage. :)

A picture is worth 10,000 words, cause no-body ever believes this stuff when you tell them,if they haven`t been on one of these trips to see for them selves....

A picture is worth 10,000 words, cause no-body ever believes this stuff when you tell them,if they haven`t been on one of these trips to see for them selves....

well put Chris...these trips get bigger every year and that brings more characters together and stranger goings-on...lol

lol... i guess not for you...

of course you are lucky to have such a naturally beautiful woman by your side. :)

i cling to the hope that most men prefer natural tatas :lol:

I had a talk about this subject with my friends this weekend and this was my argument. Generally real is better to the touch, but natural ones do suffer at the hands of physics quicker and more severely. Also, even more importantly, certain things just don't happen in nature when it comes to the human body, much as the giant produce in your refridgerator didn't naturally happen in nature without human intervention and manipulation.

On the other hand, bolt-ons are great because they do allow for combinations that are generally not found in nature, like the always popular 115lb 5'7 with full c or small d combination, or the circus t#t combination of 125 lb, 5'6 tripleD that is intented for occupational use for strippers . Thanks to the modern miracle of medicine man can introduce new combinations into the wild and do it on a much larger scale than god's gene lottery.

Archived