goodbye to the entire JN crew in Miami

Jetfan13

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BPdo you have pics of the blonde from Hooters? the one that was outside with the bozo.. the one Brenda brought over

I'm at work, I have all the pics at home. I'll check it out tonight. don't remember (what else is new).

She didn't even WORK there...she blew all the hooter girls away there.....hahah

So were sitting at the table in hooters.....

Ty goes man she is hot what is she doing with that tool?

So I go I will go ask her....

walk over an say Hi Im brenjetsfan do u post?...j/k...she has this tatt on her shoulder

Floridajetgamenov2007118.jpg

It was her aunt...anyway I ask her to come over an take some pics an ask her if that was her boyfriend...she says nO...holy hooters end of story

what happens after this pic stays at hooters

Floridajetgamenov2007119.jpg

It was great seeing everybody at the game, that was a good time. Thanks to Nightstalker for bringing enough beer and soda for practically the entire stadium, Drago for the burgers, BZ for the grill and Jetfan13 for bringing a bunch of stuff. Who was that guy guzzling the Cuervo Gold, yikes! It was like a ninth home game and were were loud and obnoxious with J-E-T-S chants and stealing the "That's another NY Jets..... First Down" line from the fins fans (who originally stole it from the Patriots, much like the stupid song that they stole from the Houston Oilers). At least we know how much the Fins fans must hate us (think Steeler game). A lot of them wrere wearing T-shirts that said F-CK the Jets on the front with a big middle finger salute on the back. Losers! Anyway, it was great sitting in a big group of Jets fans being loud and obnoxious and we need to get a bigger group next year, hopefully on the shady side of the field.

It was great seeing everybody at the game, that was a good time. Thanks to Nightstalker for bringing enough beer and soda for practically the entire stadium, Drago for the burgers, BZ for the grill and Jetfan13 for bringing a bunch of stuff. Who was that guy guzzling the Cuervo Gold, yikes! It was like a ninth home game and were were loud and obnoxious with J-E-T-S chants and stealing the "That's another NY Jets..... First Down" line from the fins fans (who originally stole it from the Patriots, much like the stupid song that they stole from the Houston Oilers). At least we know how much the Fins fans must hate us (think Steeler game). A lot of them wrere wearing T-shirts that said F-CK the Jets on the front with a big middle finger salute on the back. Losers! Anyway, it was great sitting in a big group of Jets fans being loud and obnoxious and we need to get a bigger group next year, hopefully on the shady side of the field.

Craig, great job getting the tickets. thank you!

And thanks for bringing more ice too, you saved the day. it was a kick ass time.

I wasn't driving, Savage was. do you remember him getting lost on Friday too?

If you take the NJTP it's much easier at Newark.

THATS RIGHT...A GUY WHO LIVES IN FLORIDA GETTING LOST ON THE WAY TO THE BEACH IS REALLY BAD

my mistake

Yes, it was a great time wasn't it...capped off by some team who I have no idea who they were and they won for us.

We'll have to do it again next year...shady side of the stadium though. BP and I were monitoring the clouds for cover...there weren't many and too far between.

Archived