Jet Milestones vs Miami

glenn212

Here are two fun facts I've discovered to stick in the Fins faces

1. It's the first time since 2001 the Jets defense has forced 5 turnovers in a single game.

2. It's the FIRST time in JET HISTORY a team (MIAMI) did not reach the red zone the entire game.

Great find. My favorite stat to sticking it to Taylor :cry: is the fact that since he's been a dolfag, our record against them is 16-4:rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl:

Awesome stat ,NIGHT STALKER ,wouldn`t it be funny if the 4 gam es they have won since he`s been here he was on the sidelines injured and didn`t even get to contribute in the victoriesyet every game he`s played in they`ve lost...

I would love to see Don Shula squirming in his seat watching the Dolphins go 0 and 16.

Glad you brought that up Frank. The Ticket, which is a South Florida sports radio show talk show, were comparing the '72 fins with the '07 team. They said that they thought this year's team would defeat that '72 team 75% of the time because of the speed and size of today's players.

Glad you brought that up Frank. The Ticket, which is a South Florida sports radio show talk show, were comparing the '72 fins with the '07 team. They said that they thought this year's team would defeat that '72 team 75% of the time because of the speed and size of today's players.

NS this Dolphin team is terrible- I do not think so without a offense that could score points

Yes, the "scientific" edge. I'm not impressed with that kind of speculation. Care to contemplate what Csonka would have been like after a decade of HGH?

Yes, the "scientific" edge. I'm not impressed with that kind of speculation. Care to contemplate what Csonka would have been like after a decade of HGH?

Strange you brought up Csonka. They said he would probably be the only player on that '72 team that could make the '07 roster.

Strange you brought up Csonka. They said he would probably be the only player on that '72 team that could make the '07 roster.

It's not that strange. That guy was a tank. Didn't they have Paul Warfield? Something tells me that Warfield and Mercury Morris would have had a pretty good chance of making the roster. The '07 Dolphins don't have any decent wr and they are taking RBs off the street. Hell, Griese may not have had a cannon, but game managers are all the rage these days.

It's not that strange. That guy was a tank. Didn't they have Paul Warfield? Something tells me that Warfield and Mercury Morris would have had a pretty good chance of making the roster. The '07 Dolphins don't have any decent wr and they are taking RBs off the street. Hell, Griese may not have had a cannon, but game managers are all the rage these days.

I meant strange in the fact that it was coincidence. Merc only weighed about 180 soak and wet...the same with Warfield. Ever see these guys stand next to today's players? They look like dwarfs.

Archived