Secret Santa Addresses

Smizzy

Please. Sunday Tabor won't know what hit him when Mrs.Tabor and me are off in 124 doin' our thing. ;)

Yeah....chances are you won't be getting nuttin' either. :Nuts:

Boys, boys, do not fight over me. Plenty to go around. Now, I am gonna freeze my nips off Sunday. What should I do??? Spend more money or more Jets crappy clothes?!!!

Now, 124 if you have better seats then Tabor I might just consider it. ;)

Boys, boys, do not fight over me. Plenty to go around. Now, I am gonna freeze my nips off Sunday. What should I do??? Spend more money or more Jets crappy clothes?!!!

Edited*

come sit over in 131 with me... Im under the overhang so the cold isnt as bad. plus you would be sitting on the 50 yd line.:P and I can help keep your assets warm. my group is a bunch of large men so you will be well insulated

and you would be the first to get to meet me.:puke:

My seats are undercover. :P Plus I'm a big Teddy Bear and Teddy Bears are fun to cuddle with. ;)

Archived