Road Trip.......

Brenjetsfan

So who is making the trip up to Foxboro?????\:D/

Nah, thought about it for a minute then realized I would have as much or more fun stabbing my balls with a ball point pen repeatedly for the 20 hours it would take me to make that trip up and back, so nah, not going. I will be here destroying my balls instead, have fun kids!!

Nah, thought about it for a minute then realized I would have as much or more fun stabbing my balls with a ball point pen repeatedly for the 20 hours it would take me to make that trip up and back, so nah, not going. I will be here destroying my balls instead, have fun kids!!

Sush your lyin', babyflint, you aren't going 'cause you heard I may not be in attendance.

Seriously though folks, any of you Jets fans that are attending should probably keep it quiet pre-game. Post game, and if you win, have at it.

come down from your frozen tundra with that lovely wife of yours .. and you guys can be my wingpeople! :D

like peter fallk in the "in-laws" i know how to serpentine! :D

the last time i went to F0xhole, the jets won 6-0 ..the game was played

in a typhoon, there was a foot of water by the concession stands

anyone make that trip??? parcells was pats coach then

the last time i went to F0xhole, the jets won 6-0 ..the game was played

in a typhoon, there was a foot of water by the concession stands

anyone make that trip??? parcells was pats coach then

I was probably there. I remember saying "jeez, I bet some azzhole, transplant Jets fan brought this hideous weather upon us." Go figure, right?

I was probably there. I remember saying "jeez, I bet some azzhole, transplant Jets fan brought this hideous weather upon us." Go figure, right?

that was the one and only game my wife attended...will attend!!

i am undefeated at Foxh0le ... how many of you can say the same:)

GARBIE...my luv....how the hell are you??? I will be up to see you next week! Keep you schedule open.... Cracker Jack Foley wants to come out an play hahahahhahaha::wub

Sorry, I'm giving a 2-day lecture at my alma mater's (Northeastern University) Center for Sports and Society. My topic is the correlation between rap music and the misogynistic/drunken behavior by Jets fans at Gate D, with special emphasis on the milf as cougar phenomenon. :P

Sorry, I'm giving a 2-day lecture at my alma mater's (Northeastern University) Center for Sports and Society. My topic is the correlation between rap music and the misogynistic/drunken behavior by Jets fans at Gate D, with special emphasis on the milf as cougar phenomenon. :P

i'm sure you had to edit that post 2 or 3 times

Misogynistic-- is that a fear of gynocologists:confused:

POTW nom!!!!!! :happy0071:

i'm sure you had to edit that post 2 or 3 times

Misogynistic-- is that a fear of gynocologists:confused:

cmon.. there is no way you are that intellectually challenged.. first matzoh now mysoginistic?

cmon afo, go to dictionary.com

eitther that or you are pulling my chain! :lol:

POTW nom!!!!!! :happy0071:

cmon.. there is no way you are that intellectually challenged.. first matzoh now mysoginistic?

cmon afo, go to dictionary.com

eitther that or you are pulling my chain! :lol:

In Vermont we love our women, cept for the ones who hug trees and have hair coming out of their armpits and ones who do not tend to their garden.

I knew matzoh was a jewish soup, just did not know what a matzoh itself was?;)

In Vermont we love our women, cept for the ones who hug trees and have hair coming out of their armpits and ones who do not tend to their garden.

I knew matzoh was a jewish soup, just did not know what a matzoh itself was?;)

honestly.. i cant believe you lived in long island and didnt know what matzoh was...LOL

did you live in a "restricted" hood?

OY! ;)

and it is matzoh BALL soup! ( you have heard of chicken soup.. it is that with matzoh balls in it.)

23030461.jpg

I can give you images for your powerpoint presentation if you need them

honestly.. i cant believe you lived in long island and didnt know what matzoh was...LOL

did you live in a "restricted" hood?

OY! ;)

and it is matzoh BALL soup! ( you have heard of chicken soup.. it is that with matzoh balls in it.)

23030461.jpg

i was in high school going into college

it was all sex and rock and roll not matzoh;)

Yo

GARBIE...my luv....how the hell are you??? I will be up to see you next week! Keep you schedule open.... Cracker Jack Foley wants to come out an play hahahahhahaha::wub

Garb,

RUN. Don't look back. Just run.

Signed,

JetNation (the site that cares)

Garb,

RUN. Don't look back. Just run.

Signed,

JetNation (the site that cares)

Don't worry 'bout me, Bubba. I learned my lesson a couple of summers ago during a ticketless field trip to Fenway for a Yankees/Sox game. ;)

Signed,

Burned in Boston

Archived