ALL I CAN SAY AT THIS POINT..........

joiseyjet

calm down kids are sleeping

That would be our guys on Offense sleeping granted Coles & Cotchery give everything they have I think I have finally figured out what JETtS stands for Just Eliminate Touchdowns this Season....Why is it seams this team can`t score Touchdowns and only seasms to score FG`S ...I`d love for 1 of our resident Stat experts to tell me exactly out of our total points scored this year how many were actually offence TD Points, not FG`s,KO OR Punt return`s or defensive points .I know it`s as easy as looking up Chad & Kellens TD total it is probably under 66

I think for the first time in nearly 35 years as a fan I am actually looking forward to the end of the season.

This season has been such a downer and fans have become so bipolar here that it isn't even fun anymore.

Last season we all loved Mangini and we all felt he was putting the Jets in the right direction. Now alot of people want to run him out of here on a rail.

It is hard to deal with raw emotions, especially when right after a brutal loss or a brutal season. I'm going to try and stay away from the board gameday because of the raw emotions and the hatred that the fans are spewing right now.

I think for the first time in nearly 35 years as a fan I am actually looking forward to the end of the season.

This season has been such a downer and fans have become so bipolar here that it isn't even fun anymore.

Last season we all loved Mangini and we all felt he was putting the Jets in the right direction. Now alot of people want to run him out of here on a rail.

It is hard to deal with raw emotions, especially when right after a brutal loss or a brutal season. I'm going to try and stay away from the board gameday because of the raw emotions and the hatred that the fans are spewing right now.

I agree 100% & the reason this season hurts more then "ANY" prevoius season cause after finishing last year on such a high note ,I felt this season was going to start with such promise that "THIS WAS OUR YEAR " & I know as JET fans we say this every year ,but I really ,really believed this was going to be the year .You guys don`t think I really spend all this money going to all those road games expecting us to lose do you .I really thought this was gonna be the year and Iwanted to say I was actually at all those games we won during the great season when I looked back on this season .Guess that won`t be happening...

What happened to the post bye week adjustments and having a good second half of the season?

Where was Leon yesterday? Is he going to be in Mangina's doghouse now for muffing a couple of KOs?

Why was that gameplan the same crap we saw when Chad was the QB?

Why doesnt this CS understand that it all starts up front?

Two onside kicks in a row?

Outcoached again.

:bag:

What happened to the post bye week adjustments and having a good second half of the season?

Where was Leon yesterday? Is he going to be in Mangina's doghouse now for muffing a couple of KOs?

Why was that gameplan the same crap we saw when Chad was the QB?

Why doesnt this CS understand that it all starts up front?

Two onside kicks in a row?

Outcoached again.

:bag:

Cane,

The sad part about this season is that we've learned nothing about our team. The offense has had so many bad games that we don't even know if Clemens is just a life long backup or if he is worth keeping. (Yesterday's game certanly made him look like an average, middle of the mill qb) Our lines look worse than they have in about 11 years. We keep talking about slow progress, but what I don't understand is why we've regressed so drastically. Most players are playing in the wrong system and many are wondering if there even is a system. The sad part about the season, is that for many realists, it ended in the preseason when we realized that our athletic NT was going to get run over like soft grass at the park. I sincerely do not know what can change all this negativity going into next season when we have more holes now as a team than we had two years ago.

Archived