Brandon Marshall is a drunk driver?

Blackout

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Denver Broncos wide receiver Brandon Marshall's court date to enter a plea on a drunken driving charge has been rescheduled until next week, attorney Harvey Steinberg said.

Marshall had been scheduled to appear in court Thursday, less than 12 hours before the Broncos play at Houston at 8 p.m. ET that day. He now is scheduled to appear Dec. 18, Steinberg said.

Marshall was arrested in downtown Denver hours after the Broncos defeated Pittsburgh on Oct. 21.

Steinberg also said a court date has not been set for punter Todd Sauerbrun, who faces an assault charge for an altercation outside a Denver restaurant last weekend.

I know, come on now. We all (or most) of us have drove home drunk before or at least tipsy.

so you admit to putting other drivers lives in danger?

didn't Leonard Little teach you anything?

there are people out there who's relatives die daily due to drunk drivers and suddenly its "a minor offense"?

drunk driving is horrible for the exact reason that idiots think it's "no big deal" because usually no one gets hurt. it's like shooting a gun into the air, usually nothing happens but if you do it enough someone's gonna get hit. and being able to afford a cab makes no difference. if you can afford a bar tab, you can afford to skip the last one and use the $$ you save as cab fare.

I know, come on now. We all (or most) of us have drove home drunk before or at least tipsy.

I dont like to drink and drive, and have actually given money to MADD.

But c'mon, these players do the same crap that non-football players do.

Without knowing what the circumstances were about his arrest, and what he blew in the test, I dont get the instant trashing of him. it's typical knee jerk stuff.

I dont drink and drive anymore (for a long time), and have actually given money to MADD.

Without knowing what the circumstances were about his arrest, and what he blew in the test, I dont get the instant trashing of him. it's typical knee jerk stuff.

this is true. there's a big difference between tipsy and sh!tcanned.

I dont like to drink and drive, and have actually given money to MADD.

But Tom Brady is "claseless" because he talked smack on the field?

Some of you Jets fans have warped priorities.

But Tom Brady is "claseless" because he talked smack on the field?

Some of you Jets fans have warped priorities.

The entire Cheaters organization is classless, as are the fans.

Cindy is showing lots of class by dumping the mother of his child for another beard.

My priorities are in order, thank you.

The entire Cheaters organization is classless, as are the fans.

Cindy is showing lots of class by dumping the mother of his child for another beard.

My priorities are in order, thank you.

damn dude you and i agree on a lot. tb is a classless puke for his baby momma diplomacy skills. quiet frankly it's pretty racist not to come down hard on him, people go crazy when stories about travis henry or shawn kemp doing this come out. but because brady is attractive and white and his baby mommas are too he gets a pass? terribly racist imho.

damn dude you and i agree on a lot. tb is a classless puke for his baby momma diplomacy skills. quiet frankly it's pretty racist not to come down hard on him, people go crazy when stories about travis henry or shawn kemp doing this come out. but because brady is attractive and white and his baby mommas are too he gets a pass? terribly racist imho.

Baby momma (not plural). Travis Henry has 9 kids. That comparison is laughable.

BTW: Jetcane is comparing Tom Brady to a drunk driver.

Not to mention that he came across as a cheap, mouthy thug when he was jawing on the field, but hey, attractive and white doesnt conjure up "thug" in most people's minds. Especially in Bahston.

;-)

BTW did i mention I enjoyed seeing him get slammed in the back while he was busy jawing at some no-name? :lol:

drunk driving is horrible for the exact reason that idiots think it's "no big deal" because usually no one gets hurt. it's like shooting a gun into the air, usually nothing happens but if you do it enough someone's gonna get hit. and being able to afford a cab makes no difference. if you can afford a bar tab, you can afford to skip the last one and use the $$ you save as cab fare.

Good point Johnny. the town I live in lead the entire state of NJ in drunk driving arrests by more than half. they have a special drunk driving search and destroy squad. it will put the fear of god in you if you're a responsible individual.

How many people get killed when a man impregnates a women out of wedlock?

How many people get killed when a man gets drunk and then drives?

how many christmas mornings are shattered when little bastardo comes down to open presents and his daddy's not there to greet him with a smile and some hot chocolate because he's out banging a different euro super model??

You are the one sticking up for Marshall.

What the hell does that have to do with Cindy? He was not a part of this thread until your dripping fingers typed his name.

By the way, this is America, and according to the article, Marshall hasnt entered a plea yet. Innocent until proven guilty, but i know in Bashton it doesnt always work that way with certain people.

how many christmas mornings are shattered when little bastardo comes down to open presents and his daddy's not there to greet him with a smile and some hot chocolate because he's out banging a different euro super model??

Way to avoid the subject at hand. You're an attorney right?

Archived