Brandon Marshall is a drunk driver?

Blackout

i remember the john abraham incident and lost alot of respect for him. it wasn't just his ***** injuries, now it was his stupidity

for athletes to carelessly drunk drive, the same people who millions of kids look up to, it's ridiculous.

same goes to Dontrelle Willis and Francisco Liriano, two guys I really admire on the diamond.

i remember the john abraham incident and lost alot of respect for him. it wasn't just his ***** injuries, now it was his stupidity

for athletes to carelessly drunk drive, the same people who millions of kids look up to, it's ridiculous.

same goes to Dontrelle Willis and Francisco Liriano, two guys I really admire on the diamond.

This is one thing I don't really understand. Athletes are simply entertainers. As entertainers, they own no further duty of care to children than any other entertainer. Brittney Spears and whatever other flavor of the month pop singer/actress that sluts around doesn't face nearly the same amount of criticism as an athlete being simply leveled with a charge that everyone else faces, when these entertainetresses are out there doing hard drugs, running people over, and in general skanking it up. There are far more young girls that emulate the behavior of these women then there are young boys going around being drunk drivers, who by the way probably don't even hit anything or else they'd be thrown in jail anyway.

Now that being said, I do appreciate it when an athlete is a good person. The fact that they have a position where they can do good and handle themselves with class makes me think they are worth being admired. Guys like Curtis Martin, LT and Braylon Edwards, those are guys that I think you can aspire to emulate and you can't go wrong. But it's not really because they are good players or anything, I think they'd be good people no matter what they did for a living.

• 4 weeks later...
I know, come on now. We all (or most) of us have drove home drunk before or at least tipsy.

Not on this forum. Everyone hear takes a cab to football games when they tailgate, and they take a cab everytime they go out on weekends. You should know this if you read the posts.

Awesome. Blackout's gonna go on a vendetta, dig up every celeb that ever had a dee-wee and, march around like his **** don't stink. Can't wait.

i take a special pill that makes my $hit smell like cinnamin rolls

don't use my name without the trademark.

Archived