Just was thinking about something last night.

NYjet10

I say with our first pick we take Run DMC,and then we get on the phone with cincinati and propose this trade Johnathan Vilma,Leon Washington,and a 3rd round pick for CHAD JHONSON. Thats why we take run dmc that way losing washington we get an explosive rookie to fill in for washington as the backup RB and the short pass guy. And if your worrid about our KR situation after leon is gone we will still have justin miller. Also to get the 3rd round pick back we trade Chad to atlanta,or any other team for their 3rd round pick.

Tell me what you guys think.

I say with our first pick we take Run DMC,and then we get on the phone with cincinati and propose this trade Johnathan Vilma,Leon Washington,and a 3rd round pick for CHAD JHONSON. Thats why we take run dmc that way losing washington we get an explosive rookie to fill in for washington as the backup RB and the short pass guy. And if your worrid about our KR situation after leon is gone we will still have justin miller. Also to get the 3rd round pick back we trade Chad to atlanta,or any other team for their 3rd round pick.

Tell me what you guys think.

MEAN LEAN LEON WASHINGTON??????? WHAT DID YOU EAT BEFORE BED DUDE? NO, JUST NO. LEON GOES NOWHERE, VILMA SHOULD BE MORE THEN ENOUGH FOR 85. LEON..... ARE YOU KIDDING ME? NOOOOO

MEAN LEAN LEON WASHINGTON??????? WHAT DID YOU EAT BEFORE BED DUDE? NO, JUST NO. LEON GOES NOWHERE, VILMA SHOULD BE MORE THEN ENOUGH FOR 85. LEON..... ARE YOU KIDDING ME? NOOOOO

First, theres no way the bengals give up 85 for vilma. Anyway,I love leon,but 1. I dont care about vilma leaving but I care about our 2nd pick 2. if you give vilma and leon we might not even have to give them a pick,and if we do we'll get it back when we trade chad. it sounds stupid to say bye to leon,but then we would have 5 playmakers Jones,mcfadden,Cotch,Coles,and 85. I think with that defenses wouldnt know what to do.

Leon Washington is electric. The coaches just need to fix the OL and get him the ball more...Trade Vilma for a first or second round pick and put together a real Offensive Line.

We wont get a 1st or 2nd for vilma. Maybe a 3rd but that would depend on a team who's desperate for a LB.

We wont get a 1st or 2nd for vilma. Maybe a 3rd but that would depend on a team who's desperate for a LB.

dude are you kidding me, if you listen, read or watch rumors around the NFL are Vilma is good for a 1st rounder for a 4-3 defensive team and at absolute worst a 2nd round pick.

Anyone know some NFL rumor sites???? And does anyone kow if 85 is unhappy in cinci,and wants out?

Johnson is going to be used as trade bait this offseason, but for the right price. There not going to unload him for a 4th round pick like Randy Moss. The reason he is linked to the Jets when this discussion comes up is because Johnson has openly stated he would like to play in New York one day and the Bengals are in desperate need of help on Defense and Vilma would be a stud in Marvin Lewis's defense, so its a possibility. I dont see it happening because since Mangini has been here he has preached "high quality in character" now has Johnson ever had off the field problems, NO. If the Jets brought him in they wouldn't let him be "Ocho Cinco" and I think that would be a problem for Johnson.

I know. I said the only way they take vilma and give up 85 is if we give them a 2nd round pick also.

If any team is desparate for a MLB its the Bengals...they give us or first or second round pick...Chad Johnson is a good player but will not fix what hurts our offense the most...we need to rebuild our OL.

Any trade of Vilma better address the OL.

An argument could be made for DL help but WR is not that much of a weakness.

Johnson is going to be used as trade bait this offseason, but for the right price. There not going to unload him for a 4th round pick like Randy Moss. The reason he is linked to the Jets when this discussion comes up is because Johnson has openly stated he would like to play in New York one day and the Bengals are in desperate need of help on Defense and Vilma would be a stud in Marvin Lewis's defense, so its a possibility. I dont see it happening because since Mangini has been here he has preached "high quality in character" now has Johnson ever had off the field problems, NO. If the Jets brought him in they wouldn't let him be "Ocho Cinco" and I think that would be a problem for Johnson.

Thats what i was waiting for. I wanted to know cincis defensive situation and johnsons situation. But if I hear that the jets reject a vilma for 85 trade then I will be PI$$ED!

Thats what i was waiting for. I wanted to know cincis defensive situation and johnsons situation. But if I hear that the jets reject a vilma for 85 trade then I will be PI$$ED!

85 isn't a Mangini type player, but I dont see how with the quick success of Harris and a proposed trade Vilma for Johnson you dont take a shot. I dont see it happening though unfortunately. We need help on the OL too dont get me wrong, but look at the Pats- Moss, Stallworth and Welker there so good on offense because they create such matchup problems same could be with the Jets- Cotch, 85 and Coles who could move more into the slot and prob end up having his best season as a pro.

85 isn't a Mangini type player, but I dont see how with the quick success of Harris and a proposed trade Vilma for Johnson you dont take a shot. I dont see it happening though unfortunately. We need help on the OL too dont get me wrong, but look at the Pats- Moss, Stallworth and Welker there so good on offense because they create such matchup problems same could be with the Jets- Cotch, 85 and Coles who could move more into the slot and prob end up having his best season as a pro.

Agreed. I think with those 3 85 will be our moss,but better. Cotch is our stallworth,but A lot better, and Coles as our welker,and maybe better deciding upon how we use coles.

When did 85 say he wanted to play in new york,and can i please see the link.

Well actualy that is very possible considering where we may be picking.

As for Chad Johnson, the guy's not even a FA. How do we know he'll even leave the damn bengals???

DMC is at least realistic, Johnson is just not.

I know he's realistic but he's got BUST written all over him.

Archived