Look at this guys mock draft/FA/trades for us

NYjet10

Sorry guys link is dead,but here is what he wrote.

Jets Trades

Vilma,and 3rd round to lions for the lions first rounder(17th)

Jets FA signings

Alan Faneca

Terrel Suggs

Asante Samuel

Jets 1st round draft

Jets 5th pick-Vernon Gholston. That means Suggs,and Gholston rushing the QB which would be amazing

Jets 17th pick from lions- Reggie Smith Safety who would make our secondary in the top 3 in the league.

My point of view

To tell you the truth this would be great for the jets. faneca to help the line,and Suggs,Samuel,and Gholston to dramatically improve the defense.

Jets Trades

Jets FA signings

Alan Faneca

Terrel Suggs

Asante Samuel

Jets 1st round draft

Jets 5th pick-Vernon Gholston. That means Suggs,and Gholston rushing the QB which would be amazing

Jets 17th pick from lions- Reggie Smith Safety who would make our secondary in the top 3 in the league.

My point of view

To tell you the truth this would be great for the jets. faneca to help the line,and Suggs,Samuel,and Gholston to dramatically improve the defense.

Is he a Jets fan?

Jets Trades

Jets FA signings

Alan Faneca

Terrel Suggs

Asante Samuel

Jets 1st round draft

My point of view

Um... I think I'm down with that. Can we get a DT though?

Oh, so then he's...

A. High

B. Out of his god damn mind

C. Both

Come on, a team that is trying to financially repsonsible like the Patriots is going to sign a few big name FAs and screw up their salary cap.

I think the correct term for this is wet dream.

Jets Trades

Vilma,and 3rd round to lions for the lions first rounder(17th) (Lions already have Ernie Sims plus they need secondary and O-line alot worse than LB. Don't see it happening.

Jets FA signings

Alan Faneca (Could be getting old.)

Terrel Suggs

Asante Samuel (Would be an awesome pick-up.)

Jets 1st round draft

Jets 17th pick from lions- Reggie Smith Safety who would make our secondary in the top 3 in the league. (Why draft another safety? We already have Rhodes, Coleman and Smith? We need O-line and D-Line much worse.)

Oh, so then he's...

A. High

B. Out of his god damn mind

C. Both

word homie.

nice avatar alk, good lord, i love it. I'm switching to Mugatu tomorrow just to piss you off (unless it doesn't piss you off, in which case i have wasted 3 days in thinking of ways to piss off Alk)

Archived