Patriots have an asterisk

GodWearsAGrayHoodie

Because of the New York Jets, the Patriots have an asterisk next to their names.

Early in the season the New York Daily News started adding an asterisk to the Patriots. Don Schula has been calling for the same.

Well, because of the New York Jets and Eric Mangini, the Patriots do have an asterisk next to their name.

If you go to http://www.nfl.com/standings, you will see that the NFL has formally added an asterisk next to the New England Patriots. And I blame the Jets for this asterisk.

:Nuts:

Because of the New York Jets, the Patriots have an asterisk next to their names.

Early in the season the New York Daily News started adding an asterisk to the Patriots. Don Schula has been calling for the same.

Well, because of the New York Jets and Eric Mangini, the Patriots do have an asterisk next to their name.

If you go to http://www.nfl.com/standings, you will see that the NFL has formally added an asterisk next to the New England Patriots. And I blame the Jets for this asterisk.

What is the letter V not on the keyboard?

Your welcome,No need to thank us for your cheating ways,Come back next year when your team doesn't have the Cameras with them mmmK

Hey... congrats on winning the division title and home field advantage. Yep, you beat us twice.

Now, can you leave? You serve zero purpose here. You are a troll who is only here to incite. That is the lowest form of mankind.

Does this make you feel like a big man because your cheating team beat the Jets and you come on here to rub it in? You are a pathetic little man. Get a life. Go back to the circle jerk with your fellow classless pats fans and leave us miserable jets fans alone.

and you better hope the pats do win it all or there will be a lot of depression in new england this winter.

Hey... congrats on winning the division title and home field advantage. Yep, you beat us twice.

Now, can you leave? You serve zero purpose here. You are a troll who is only here to incite. That is the lowest form of mankind.

Does this make you feel like a big man because your cheating team beat the Jets and you come on here to rub it in? You are a pathetic little man. Get a life. Go back to the circle jerk with your fellow classless pats fans and leave us miserable jets fans alone.

and you better hope the pats do win it all or there will be a lot of depression in new england this winter.

if the ponies beat the pukes in playoffs i will be at a patmessageboard

for 1st time evah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Ponies don't scare me as much as the Jaguars do. Really. That team scares me.

ponies are better

stroud is out for year and their secondary is avg, they can run on you

for sure and garrard can play, i hope jags are your 1st opponent!!!

Ponies will rest most everyone the next 2 games, PM will only play a half

and the scrubs should get plenty of playing time

ponies are better

stroud is out for year and their secondary is avg, they can run on you

for sure and garrard can play, i hope jags are your 1st opponent!!!

Ponies will rest most everyone the next 2 games, PM will only play a half

and the scrubs should get plenty of playing time

The Jags d is fast, and with a one-two punch at RB - I don't know.....they scare me. They played in the elements yesterday and did not miss a beat. Indy never plays tha well in cold, snowy weather - or at least that is my impression.

The Jags d is fast, and with a one-two punch at RB - I don't know.....they scare me. They played in the elements yesterday and did not miss a beat. Indy never plays tha well in cold, snowy weather - or at least that is my impression.

Mcphoney wont be getting a 100 vs Ponies!!! or Jags!!!

windy weather will kill pats

Mcphoney wont be getting a 100 vs Ponies!!! or Jags!!!

windy weather will kill pats

Well, I hope it's not windy then ;)

I have a plan for Mr. McDaniels. Activate Troy Brown. Dink and dunk 'em all to death. If they choose to take out Welker, my boy becomes a hero - AGAIN. :)

No need for thanks. Your *was deserved and earned by the Cheaters. ::GoJets::pats:

Archived