You have got to be kidding me!

NIGHT STALKER

Does winning your first game after going 0-13 qualify you to be nominated for coach of the week? My, my how standards for this award sunk to a new low.

If that's the case, then Billick should be nominated for idiot coach of the week...I still can't get over that he wouldn't go for it from the 1/2 yard line with 12 seconds to go against a team that hasn't won all year...

Dolphins | Cameron nominated for Motorola NFL Coach of the Week

Tue, 18 Dec 2007 10:31:15 -0800

NFL.com reports Miami Dolphins head coach Cam Cameron has been nominated for the Motorola NFL Coach of the Week Award for Week 15.

That's bullsh*t. Im sick of the media feeling sorry for the dolphins with all that "noone deserves to lose every game" crap blah blah blah kiss my ass. If it was us they would be kicking us down every chance they got. They got one lucky win which they should of lost now the NFL and those losers on ESPN want to throw a *****in parade for them. Give me a break.

Talk about a loser mentality. It's one thing to celebrate your first win of the year and all, but I guess that's why most teams not named the Colts or Pats are where they are... Players in the past wouldn't be celebrating a win when you're 1-13. It's a win, and you should be happy, but acting like you won a super bowl just proves why so many players, teams, coaches, fans, and even the media are in the loser mentality.

We live in an era where if your kid comes home with a D-, it's supposed to be a good thing. I'm sorry but just above failing isn't exactly something to be proud about. Like I said, maybe that's why teams like the Colts and Pats are where they are because they really don't act like they won the super bowl even after a playoff victory. Sometimes you have to aim a little higher in life or you'll always be a loser.

Archived